Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Car stereo issues  (Read 1927 times)
Shrivvy Road

« on: Tuesday, June 15, 2021, 07:50:02 »

Would anyone know a reason why my car stereo keeps cutting out? I have looked online and don't see a common issue

I can be listening to the radio or Spotify and it will just cut out and either I can't get it back or sometimes if I press the aux button it comes back, it also happens if I am on a call in the car

It is a Nissan X -Trail-

Thanks in advance
Legends-Lounge

Non PC straight talking tory Brexit voter on this

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Tuesday, June 15, 2021, 08:31:08 »

Would anyone know a reason why my car stereo keeps cutting out? I have looked online and don't see a common issue

I can be listening to the radio or Spotify and it will just cut out and either I can't get it back or sometimes if I press the aux button it comes back, it also happens if I am on a call in the car

It is a Nissan X -Trail-

Thanks in advance

I had a similar situation with a 13 plate Mondeo fitted with the Ford audio sat nav DAB package. After a while the DAB would drop out. All other functions were fine. I sadly had to keep taking it back to Ford under warranty who offered a number of reasons why but the fix never lasted long. When I got a 16 plate Mondeo I had the Sony audio package, never had a problem at all. So in essence you may end up taking it to Nissan to sort out and could be as simple as an upgrade of the software.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: