Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 ... 26   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Preseason Friendlies 2021/22  (Read 52563 times)
Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #60 on: Friday, July 9, 2021, 21:31:53 »

Cheers Duke nobody else seemed interested!

So, give no fucks
Pookemon

Ignore
« Reply #61 on: Friday, July 9, 2021, 21:47:42 »

There's a few other things to worry about.

Really big thank you and respect to the first teamers who have trained and played despite the almighty shit storm that surrounds them.   It means a lot to know that you give a shit

Pint Pint

Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #62 on: Friday, July 9, 2021, 21:47:59 »

The under-18s can be very proud of themselves given the circumstances. No point doing too much of a review - you’d say melksham were the better team, but it was literally men against boys and the first pre-season friendly for an absolute shit show of a club. Everyone involved can take credit for getting out there tonight

All that said, tonight did hit home how beyond fucked we are if this takeover continues to drag on. Because as well as they did tonight, those kids are far from league standard

Things get better but they never get good
Nomoreheroes
The Moral Majority

Ignore
« Reply #63 on: Friday, July 9, 2021, 22:36:53 »

The under-18s can be very proud of themselves given the circumstances. No point doing too much of a review - you’d say melksham were the better team, but it was literally men against boys and the first pre-season friendly for an absolute shit show of a club. Everyone involved can take credit for getting out there tonight

All that said, tonight did hit home how beyond fucked we are if this takeover continues to drag on. Because as well as they did tonight, those kids are far from league standard
Can you comment on two things:

1. What was t he fracas with Hunt about? Adver report said something happened and then a few minutes later it boiled over again with Hunt and a Melksham player being carded.

2. What was Mr Taank like?

You're my incurable malady. I miss the pleasure of your company.
donkey
Cheers!

He headed a football.

Ignore
« Reply #64 on: Friday, July 9, 2021, 22:43:42 »

Like a tiger.

donkey tells the truth

I headed the ball.

eeeeeeeeeeeeeee-aaaaaaaawwwwwww
Costanza

Ignore
« Reply #65 on: Friday, July 9, 2021, 23:13:29 »

Can you comment on two things:

1. What was t he fracas with Hunt about? Adver report said something happened and then a few minutes later it boiled over again with Hunt and a Melksham player being carded.

Bad tackle on a Swindon U18 so Hunt and Lyden let them know what they thought about it. Great to see.

Highlight of the game.
« Last Edit: Friday, July 9, 2021, 23:25:55 by Costanza » Logged
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #66 on: Saturday, July 10, 2021, 03:54:02 »

Don’t suppose anyone else will remember the Legend of Tank at Harchester United?
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #67 on: Saturday, July 10, 2021, 06:16:27 »

Bad tackle on a Swindon U18 so Hunt and Lyden let them know what they thought about it. Great to see.

Highlight of the game.

"You nonce, he's 16" - not sure who's mouth it came from, but it made me chuckle. Typical football stuff

The second incident hunt and their man went up for a header.  It was a robust jump leaving their man on the floor. He took exception and had a little kick out ...
------------
We were stood right next to a parent of one of the youths. What an experience for their son, and the very best of luck to them all.

You have to remember that some of them are 16, one of them just turned 16 a few days ago.

While they can hold their heads high yesterday,  you can't pin the burden of the  club's League survival on then. It's not fair.

But I'm sure the takeover will have concluded by then, so hopefully we will have time to address that.
---------
Saw pauld there for those asking about him. He's fine except for a broken finger nail.
« Last Edit: Saturday, July 10, 2021, 06:25:25 by Batch » Logged
Nomoreheroes
The Moral Majority

Ignore
« Reply #68 on: Saturday, July 10, 2021, 07:08:24 »

Lewis Ward. 24 years old. 6ft 6in. Played on with a broken arm!

You're my incurable malady. I miss the pleasure of your company.
LucienSanchez

Is this hospital called St. Croc of Shit?!

Ignore
« Reply #69 on: Saturday, July 10, 2021, 07:08:38 »

Some bright young things out there, but like above, this takeover needs to happen pronto otherwise we’re fucked with regards to our squad. Obvious, I know…

We made a promise we swore we'd always remember... no retreat, baby, no surrender
Moss

Ignore
« Reply #70 on: Saturday, July 10, 2021, 08:03:46 »

George Cowmeadow - what a brilliant name. My new favourite Town player for that reason alone!
leftside

Ignore
« Reply #71 on: Saturday, July 10, 2021, 08:41:38 »

George Cowmeadow - what a brilliant name. My new favourite Town player for that reason alone!
Cud have done worse and a huge pat on the back for turning out for the club.
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #72 on: Saturday, July 10, 2021, 09:22:19 »

Ahem - check page 3 JJ! Wink
I was told about him on Monday but wasn't allowed to say at the time, I was looking at updates on my mobile last night and couldnt be bothered to check back Smiley

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
Moss

Ignore
« Reply #73 on: Sunday, July 11, 2021, 16:25:45 »

Cud have done worse and a huge pat on the back for turning out for the club.

I hoped he milked the opportunity to steak a claim for a first team start next season.
THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #74 on: Monday, July 12, 2021, 10:15:36 »

Any news on Weymouth Friendly tickets?

Maniac has promised to buy a round and i dont want to miss it.

Clems Army!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 ... 26   Go Up
Print
Jump to: