Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ... 12   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: It’s now or never  (Read 18380 times)
JoeMezz

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: Wednesday, March 10, 2021, 10:29:13 »

Sheridan is lucky there are no fans in the stadium, I would genuinely fear for his safety if there were Swindon fans there last night.

Watched the game with the old man last night and we said that Sheridan is the manager for an empty stadium. No way fans would have taken to that performance at all
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: Wednesday, March 10, 2021, 10:31:15 »

Sheridan is lucky there are no fans in the stadium, I would genuinely fear for his safety if there were Swindon fans there last night.

What he did was a disgrace and the players let him know that, banning the Adver as well, that shows the contempt the club has towards the fans desperate for news and the media, who Power has never liked anyway, he wants his cake and eat it when it comes down to the press, he will probably ban Hawes and Hartley next just to add to it.

Yesterday was a pathetic excuse for a derby performance, yes I know the derby is all about the fans but the Pox players gave a shit we didn't until Grant came on.

Its fairly common knowledge I think that we have a few interested prospective new owners so just fuck off now Power and save us all the embarressement of having this idiot in charge any longer.

Its obvious Power won't get rid of Sheridan as he loves him and its obvious Sheridan is too pig headed to walk and thus stopping his guaranteed monthly pay cheque, why would he resign? he has no face to ave as he knows he wont get another gig on the back of this tenure.

Power goes then Sheridactyl goes, until then we will have to endure this shit week in week out.

Sadly I cannot see Power going until the whole Standing shit show comes to a conclusion*, add to that whilst the houses application which will make him a tidy few quid has passed committee, it still doesn't seem to have a Decision Notice so I imagine Power will try and stick around for that to maintain at least the illusion that the houses will pay for the training ground.

WRT prospective purchasers does anyone have any firm ideas who they are and probably as importantly whether they have a pot to piss in or are just 'music promoters'?

* Albeit I am not sure what he hopes to achieve really, the Court seems to accept that 50% of the club is held in Trust for someone who isn't Power (Standing says its him, Power suggests its Gary Barry) so it seems fairly well established that Power owes someone a fortune, I assume he is just dragging it out trying to muddy the waters and hoping something will happen. The fact that Standing seems to be throwing a lot more at the legals than Power does suggests to me, from experience, that he thinks he is unlikely to be covering all his legal costs!
« Last Edit: Wednesday, March 10, 2021, 10:34:25 by horlock07 » Logged
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: Wednesday, March 10, 2021, 10:32:05 »

Watched the game with the old man last night and we said that Sheridan is the manager for an empty stadium. No way fans would have taken to that performance at all

Probably the only bright spot was losing the derby in an empty stadium. At least we didn't have to hear their fans celebrating

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
The Artist Formerly Known as Audrey

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: Wednesday, March 10, 2021, 10:42:30 »

Maybe getting relegated and disenfranchising the fan base are all part of Power’s plan to reduce the club’s worth, thereby the less he has to pay Standing.
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: Wednesday, March 10, 2021, 10:46:05 »

Maybe getting relegated and disenfranchising the fan base are all part of Power’s plan to reduce the club’s worth, thereby the less he has to pay Standing.

Can you imagine if we get relegated and any change of ownership doesn't happen? Our ST sales will be at an all time low, which is staggering given people haven't been to be able to see an STFC game live in over a year.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
jimbob

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: Wednesday, March 10, 2021, 10:49:30 »

Sheridan has a gambling debt with power. Why did Sheridan claim when he first came here that he didn’t know power? Didn’t he manage Waterford for him? Sauce is a mate of a mate of a mate etc that knows power. Seems feasible maybe 🤷‍♂️
The Artist Formerly Known as Audrey

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: Wednesday, March 10, 2021, 10:50:51 »

Seems a weird way of paying him back
Crackity Jones

« Reply #37 on: Wednesday, March 10, 2021, 10:55:07 »

Sheridan has a gambling debt with power. Why did Sheridan claim when he first came here that he didn’t know power? Didn’t he manage Waterford for him? Sauce is a mate of a mate of a mate etc that knows power. Seems feasible maybe 🤷‍♂️
This is my favourite conspiracy theory so far
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: Wednesday, March 10, 2021, 10:55:11 »

Wouldn’t it have to be the other way round?
Power has a gambling debt to Sheridan and is paying him back via a wage?
jimbob

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: Wednesday, March 10, 2021, 10:56:36 »

Wouldn’t it have to be the other way round?
Power has a gambling debt to Sheridan and is paying him back via a wage?

Sheridan effectively working for nowt paying power back
THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: Wednesday, March 10, 2021, 10:56:44 »

Strange season..

Would of been forced out by the fans by now.

Clems Army!
jimbob

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: Wednesday, March 10, 2021, 10:57:23 »

This is my favourite conspiracy theory so far

What you got then CJ??
Flashheart

« Reply #42 on: Wednesday, March 10, 2021, 11:00:13 »

Sheridan effectively working for nowt paying power back

But Power could give the job to somebody like Mildenhall instead. No extra wages and Sheridan will still owe him.

Not thought this one through much, have you?
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: Wednesday, March 10, 2021, 11:03:34 »

But Sheridan could give the job to somebody like Mildenhall instead. No extra wages and Sheridan will still owe him.

Fuck me Sheridan is appointing the managers no wonder he isn't getting the elbow  Wink Cheesy Wink
jimbob

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: Wednesday, March 10, 2021, 11:04:43 »

But Sheridan could give the job to somebody like Mildenhall instead. No extra wages and Sheridan will still owe him.

More talking about how he was initially appointed tbh
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ... 12   Go Up
Print
Jump to: