Pages: 1 ... 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Can we actually do the double over this lot. STFC v oxford  (Read 33952 times)
Charlie Henry

Ignore
« Reply #555 on: Tuesday, March 9, 2021, 22:28:02 »

Taylor Curran and his daddy can just fuck off, this whole paying to play thing is disgusting and drags our club and everyone associated into the gutter
Formerly Drummer Boy

Ignore
« Reply #556 on: Tuesday, March 9, 2021, 22:30:01 »

Fuck me, there are some cracking comments on here tonight...

Jack Payne sounds thick.
Probably a result of him running around for 90 minutes with his head up in the air praying for a touch.

Wright said we had taken both CB off because Matty Taylor was getting behind them.

We made that sub after Matty Taylor went off

Wright losing his shit with the quote of the season 'THEY ARE NOT CHILDREN' when stood next to Sheridan...

Not even angry anymore. It's just turning into a massive laugh to avoid dealing with the huge disappointment...

One question I want answering - why do we sit back for the first 15 minutes and try to defend when we clearly cannot manage it and even a 2-year-old can figure out getting a goal in the first 15 minutes is odds on even...? Fucking clueless

I used to be that kid with the drum in the Nationwide and Town End - Be nice to me or I'll tell my Mum Smiley
molepar

Ignore
« Reply #557 on: Tuesday, March 9, 2021, 22:30:23 »

The small silver lining for me is that they read out my text about the club being managed by Beavis and Butthead..
flammableBen

Ignore
« Reply #558 on: Tuesday, March 9, 2021, 22:32:48 »

NOT CHILDREN
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #559 on: Tuesday, March 9, 2021, 22:35:56 »

Aids

Soooo 1980's Cheesy

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
Shrivvy Road

« Reply #560 on: Tuesday, March 9, 2021, 22:42:07 »

Taylor Curran and his daddy can just fuck off, this whole paying to play thing is disgusting and drags our club and everyone associated into the gutter
That is the least of our issues at the moment
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #561 on: Tuesday, March 9, 2021, 22:42:12 »

Soooo 1980's Cheesy

TheDukeOfBanbury

Ignore
« Reply #562 on: Tuesday, March 9, 2021, 22:42:57 »

Nahhh Power's essentially given up. Otherwise Sheridan would have gone a while ago.

If/when we go down I'm more concerned we'll exit League 2 in the wrong direction.

Everything about the club currently screams "on it's arse" to me.

My immediate fear - we are in free fall.
Super Hans

Ignore
« Reply #563 on: Tuesday, March 9, 2021, 22:49:49 »

Fuck me, there are some cracking comments on here tonight...

Wright losing his shit with the quote of the season 'THEY ARE NOT CHILDREN' when stood next to Sheridan...

Not even angry anymore. It's just turning into a massive laugh to avoid dealing with the huge disappointment...

One question I want answering - why do we sit back for the first 15 minutes and try to defend when we clearly cannot manage it and even a 2-year-old can figure out getting a goal in the first 15 minutes is odds on even...? Fucking clueless

This is where im at. It IS laughable. Summed up by the lack of angry comments on here tonight i think. When you've got tiny central midfielders, and a poacher stranded, trying to play the unsuited role of a target man...i mean it's illogical and not even worth getting worked up about.

The players are being shoehorned into a style they've no chance of doing well in on a consistent basis.

At half time we'd won 35% of aeriel duels which to me says everything. I don't think Sheridan has made a single positive impact on the squad. We're not very good at anything but he persists with no hope football.

Like he's walked in and gone "everyones shit so we'd better just boot it up and pray for scraps". I'd say it's lazy management as much as anything, almost neglectful the way he sets us up every single week.

When we had the Leeds mob here with Prutton etc I hated that squad. This season i feel sorry for them.
« Last Edit: Tuesday, March 9, 2021, 22:51:38 by Super Hans » Logged
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #564 on: Tuesday, March 9, 2021, 22:59:14 »

This is where im at. It IS laughable. Summed up by the lack of angry comments on here tonight i think. When you've got tiny central midfielders, and a poacher stranded, trying to play the unsuited role of a target man...i mean it's illogical and not even worth getting worked up about.

The players are being shoehorned into a style they've no chance of doing well in on a consistent basis.

At half time we'd won 35% of aeriel duels which to me says everything. I don't think Sheridan has made a single positive impact on the squad. We're not very good at anything but he persists with no hope football.

Like he's walked in and gone "everyones shit so we'd better just boot it up and pray for scraps". I'd say it's lazy management as much as anything, almost neglectful the way he sets us up every single week.

When we had the Leeds mob here with Prutton etc I hated that squad. This season i feel sorry for them.

I agree
Lambo75

Ignore
« Reply #565 on: Tuesday, March 9, 2021, 23:12:21 »

Awful awful awful.

At the point where I wont pay ifollow anymore money to watch this shower of shit.

If Mr Power cannot afford a manager of any standing, then go and fucking get one from lower league football, there are a multitude of teams in leagues far below ours where the manager at least has a clue in how to set a team up, what shape to play to counter the opposition, when to make subs, when to praise, when to berate.

Coco & Ronald haven't a scooby doo and should not be allowed to manage anywhere again. Their performance as managers is shameful, and it resonates througout the squad.

They took off the centre backs when Caddis (who I love as a player), was having his worst game for STFC that I've ever seen. Couldn't tackle, pass or keep with his man.

Going to bed grumpy, sadly I don't think I will awake in the morning to news they've been sacked .
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #566 on: Tuesday, March 9, 2021, 23:12:27 »

Wright:
- You cant keep people on if they are having a nightmare! They didn't play well!

I don't deny they both had stinkers, though they did some things right

But it was the 87th minute. Did it take the management 87 minutes to see it? Did it fuck .  He knows what they did.

Now we'll have the Curran, Odimayo dream centre back pairing start on Saturday I reckon.

I'm not saying Broadbent and Conroy are undropable, But in my opinion dropping both is foolish
JoeMezz

Ignore
« Reply #567 on: Tuesday, March 9, 2021, 23:31:44 »

I thought Broadbent wasn’t at his best, but not too bad. Not sure what Conroy offers and have thought this for a few weeks. As a centre back pairing, they’re both too slow. I’d like odimayo and Broadbent together, bit of pace and height together & I think they’d work well
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #568 on: Tuesday, March 9, 2021, 23:39:38 »

up until recently I thought Conroy was our most consistent centre back.

maybe the pace of 2 games a week after a long layoff it's catching up with them both. Though Conroy has been back for a while now I suppose
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #569 on: Tuesday, March 9, 2021, 23:42:09 »

I'm beyond caring at this stage. Years ago I'd have been fuming for days. Now I'm sat here laughing to myself.
I thought I felt like that and like pretty much everyone else I just laughed when Curran scored. Summed up this shit show of a season in one perfect moment that did.

But despite that I am fuming. Two things really - first, Sykes getting away with the stamp on Lyden which was an absolute disgrace. And secondly, obviously, the needless vindictive spite of humiliating Broadbent and Conroy like that. Say what you like about how well/badly they played but if it was tactical then it should have been done earlier. To make the sub with four minutes left was just a deliberate humiliation of two decent honest professionals. Three words that cannot be applied to the wanker who did it. Absolutely ashamed of that. It demeans us as a club.
Pages: 1 ... 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42   Go Up
Print
Jump to: