Payne - 1 (1.9%)
Twine - 5 (9.3%)
Pitman - 2 (3.7%)
Garrick - 33 (61.1%)
Hunt - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 49

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Lincoln C vs STFC MoM  (Read 2725 times)
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Wednesday, February 24, 2021, 10:36:29 »

It’s funny how people see different things in a game, I thought Thompson was really poor last night and seemed to not really know where he was supposed to be.  Good cross for the goal aside.

I thought that about your post earlier to, I really don't see how you rated Palmer as MOTM, IMO he was our worst player on the pitch, and I voted Thompson Cheesy.  I would have even preferred even an under performing Grant in place of Palmer all day long.  As others have said, Lyden should come in for Palmer but probably won't as he seems to be related to Sheridan or something..

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Back Off Man, I’m A Scientist.

« Reply #16 on: Wednesday, February 24, 2021, 10:52:49 »

I thought that about your post earlier to, I really don't see how you rated Palmer as MOTM, IMO he was our worst player on the pitch, and I voted Thompson Cheesy.  I would have even preferred even an under performing Grant in place of Palmer all day long.  As others have said, Lyden should come in for Palmer but probably won't as he seems to be related to Sheridan or something..
Me too I though Palmer was our wekest link yesterday.

Although he put in some great corners which we were close to connecting with.

I voted Thompson as he was solid all game Garrick was close but he faded a lot in the 2nd half after dominating the first half up against what was a poor Lincoln defence on the night. Disappointed he didn't get a 2nd when clean through but his legs lost pace and his shot was charged down otherwise he would have got it from me.

Twine I thought had a very good game being used ina role that suited him for once rather than pushed into a defensive midfielder role which he had been by Shez up till then.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
Flashheart

« Reply #17 on: Wednesday, February 24, 2021, 10:56:57 »

It's amazing what happens when you put round pegs in round holes
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Back Off Man, I’m A Scientist.

« Reply #18 on: Wednesday, February 24, 2021, 11:20:08 »

It's amazing what happens when you put round pegs in round holes
How long has it taken Sheridan to see this? Smiley

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
REDBUCK

« Reply #19 on: Wednesday, February 24, 2021, 12:37:48 »

What I did notice about the goal that Thompson setup was the number of blue shirts getting into the box seemed higher than previously. I do think we don't have enough support getting forward and players get isolated so I guess with Twine and Payne in the side, as well as Garrick and BP, we do have the opportunity to have numbers going forward. I do hope we utilise these players without shackles on at home to the Cobblers.

This, no reason to not take the game to the Cobblers, they very rarely score so can't be that creative. Got to start on the front foot surely.
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: Wednesday, February 24, 2021, 12:43:10 »

This, no reason to not take the game to the Cobblers, they very rarely score so can't be that creative. Got to start on the front foot surely.

Yeah I completely agree. Apart from the 3 they got at Franchise, but I think that was an anomoly. See also broken clock is correct twice a day.

Surely after our win at Crewe and last night's positive performance we have a bit of confidence in the side. We have to build on that and start putting points on the board consistently.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: