Pages: 1 ... 24 25 26 [27]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Swindon v Franchise pre match chat and matchday thread  (Read 23552 times)
Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #390 on: Wednesday, December 30, 2020, 12:31:42 »

Isn't a rollercoaster ride the norm for a club of Swindon's size, some good, some bad, some medicore.

It's all about degrees. Our downs are always spectacularly bad.

As for the ownership, its never been stable in my time again the bads have been spectacular, three admins and one demotion show that.

For a club our size we have more than most

So, give no fucks
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #391 on: Wednesday, December 30, 2020, 12:31:56 »

I think you have to wait and see what the fallout is of the Standing/Barry case is, and what the financial state is after he leaves before drawing conclusions

the fact the lights are currently still on and we've not been in 'can't pay we'll take it away' is a major positive though
Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #392 on: Wednesday, December 30, 2020, 12:33:52 »

I think you have to wait and see what the fallout is of the Standing/Barry case is, and what the financial state is after he leaves before drawing conclusions

the fact the lights are currently still on and we've not been in 'can't pay we'll take it away' is a major positive though

That damn channel 4 programme won't go away and it's been on a few times since those bleak days😁

So, give no fucks
JanAirplaneMan

« Reply #393 on: Wednesday, December 30, 2020, 13:02:49 »

That pretty much sums things up perfectly. Tbe trust cant move forward with either the CG purchase or any other investment until the court case clears up who owns STFC, there is an initial court hearing in mid Feb but unlikely we will get the full result/ Clarity until later in 2021. Once we do then new potential owners can  make their move / be put in place so it's a waiting game I am afraid. You can be assured though the Trust are working behind the scenes on various eventualities in order to support the club / new owners whichever way things go.
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Back Off Man, I’m A Scientist.

« Reply #394 on: Wednesday, December 30, 2020, 13:07:12 »

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #395 on: Wednesday, December 30, 2020, 13:08:03 »

That pretty much sums things up perfectly. Tbe trust cant move forward with either the CG purchase or any other investment until the court case clears up who owns STFC, there is an initial court hearing in mid Feb but unlikely we will get the full result/ Clarity until later in 2021. Once we do then new potential owners can  make their move / be put in place so it's a waiting game I am afraid. You can be assured though the Trust are working behind the scenes on various eventualities in order to support the club / new owners whichever way things go.

Mean while we carry on sailing in the dark trying to dodge the icebergs

So, give no fucks
Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #396 on: Wednesday, December 30, 2020, 13:08:44 »

Fucking brilliant Clap

So, give no fucks
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #397 on: Wednesday, December 30, 2020, 15:25:40 »

That damn channel 4 programme won't go away and it's been on a few times since those bleak days😁
Not on Channel 4 it hasn't (it was Channel 5)
Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #398 on: Wednesday, December 30, 2020, 15:41:38 »

Not on Channel 4 it hasn't (it was Channel 5)

I stand corrected

So, give no fucks
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 26 [27]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: