Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: The Solids  (Read 14967 times)
Benzel

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: Friday, May 7, 2021, 11:43:36 »

Excellent gif

Sent from my CLT-L09

Is your cat making too much noise all the time?
BambooToTheFuture

I'll Tell Ya Now - McGurk Is The New Graham

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: Friday, May 7, 2021, 12:22:03 »

Just an FYI, and I look forward to the 4000 word essay response to this, but you have been severely 'wooshed' here. It's not a big deal, it's a joke from football forums past so hardly expected anyone to get it, but your reaction (although toned down for you) is not really warranted.

Sincerely,

Enjoyer of lighthearted silly (and chavvy) banter.

Lolzy lols. Nice for you get your dig in early, I like it. I await your mates PP, T2K and possibly Quaggy to arrive as "White Knights" ffs 

Yeah, I get it's a historical reference to your youth and a somewhat "nostalgic giggle" but yet again someone takes my comment way too seriously and some form of attack on their childhood legacy  Clap I haven't in the slightest bit been wooshed "my reaction" yeahhh fucking hell pal.

If anything IMO I just thought it was a pointless thread (there are many of them on the TEF), hence my initial comment on here but it was still light hearted. I do get the nostalgia element for those that are "in" on the "Solids" Smiley

In the words of the Joker...

'Why so serious, son?!'

Have a wonderful afternoon, there are some FILA press stud jogging bottoms and an orange Kappa jacket freshly ironed on side for you, in case you go out to meet the lads up town at the corner shop and ask a few people to buy you a bottle of 20/20. Enjoy Smiley

~~~~~~~~
Word Count: A remarkably concise 186 (not inc this sentence)  Pint

'Incessant Nonsense'

'I'm gonna tell you the secret.
There's a threat, you end it and you don't feel ashamed about enjoying it.
You smell the gunpowder and you see the blood, you know what that means?
It means you're alive. You've won.
You take the heads so that you don't ever forget.'
dogs

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: Friday, May 7, 2021, 20:28:51 »

Lolzy lols. Nice for you get your dig in early, I like it. I await your mates PP, T2K and possibly Quaggy to arrive as "White Knights" ffs 

Yeah, I get it's a historical reference to your youth and a somewhat "nostalgic giggle" but yet again someone takes my comment way too seriously and some form of attack on their childhood legacy  Clap I haven't in the slightest bit been wooshed "my reaction" yeahhh fucking hell pal.

If anything IMO I just thought it was a pointless thread (there are many of them on the TEF), hence my initial comment on here but it was still light hearted. I do get the nostalgia element for those that are "in" on the "Solids" Smiley

In the words of the Joker...

'Why so serious, son?!'

Have a wonderful afternoon, there are some FILA press stud jogging bottoms and an orange Kappa jacket freshly ironed on side for you, in case you go out to meet the lads up town at the corner shop and ask a few people to buy you a bottle of 20/20. Enjoy Smiley

~~~~~~~~
Word Count: A remarkably concise 186 (not inc this sentence)  Pint

why the gaelic?
BambooToTheFuture

I'll Tell Ya Now - McGurk Is The New Graham

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: Friday, May 7, 2021, 23:25:06 »

why the gaelic?

Whaddaboutye dags. I haven't a baldy notion! Makes me boak so it does.

'Incessant Nonsense'

'I'm gonna tell you the secret.
There's a threat, you end it and you don't feel ashamed about enjoying it.
You smell the gunpowder and you see the blood, you know what that means?
It means you're alive. You've won.
You take the heads so that you don't ever forget.'
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: