Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Tooth filling repair kit  (Read 1597 times)
Chubbs

Ignore
« on: Thursday, September 24, 2020, 13:48:17 »

Anyone used one of these before?

I'm on the waiting list for an appointment to have a filling repaired which recently fell out. The receptionists suggested a repair kit as a temporary measure which I can get from a pharmacy.

I'm a bit dubious.

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Thursday, September 24, 2020, 14:02:39 »

My Mrs used one recently. Not the best but hers is a big filling. If you're not in pain/it's not annoying you I wouldn't bother. If you are it might work for you.
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Thursday, September 24, 2020, 16:40:14 »

I've used one when travelling and it did the job until I got back and got in at the dentist.  Not a long term solution, and you might need to touch up a couple of times, but depending on the damage it should tide you over..

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
thedarkprince

Hubba-hubba

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Thursday, September 24, 2020, 17:33:28 »

I’ve used Dentanurse as my last remaining wisdom tooth decide to crack just before lockdown and it doesn’t qualify for an emergency extraction. Does a decent enough job but you have to replace it every couple of weeks. If you buy direct they’ll post it out for next day delivery. Think it’s about £15 but that last for 5 or 6 goes.

Oh, and if you do go for it, once you’ve mixed the two compounds together make sure it’s like blu tak consistency before trying to apply it otherwise you’ll make a right mess.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: