Anthony Grant - Away - 5 (12.2%)
Hallam Hope - Home - 0 (0%)
Hallam Hope - Away - 0 (0%)
Jordan Stevens - Home - 1 (2.4%)
Jordan Stevens - Away - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 37

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 [11] 12   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Player Sponsorship 20/21  (Read 39681 times)
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

« Reply #150 on: Thursday, June 3, 2021, 19:29:05 »

Winner of this years signed cursed DJ shirt, drawn out of the virtual pot by Flashheart is......

Band

SAXONDALE

Congrats Saxondale (I think).

PM me your address and I will post it to you over the next few days.

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
Matchworn Shirts
For Sale

Ignore
« Reply #151 on: Thursday, June 3, 2021, 20:35:51 »

It is the championship winning season shirt, however if you have a body shape larger than a 13 year old boy then I think you will struggle to get it on - put it this way, I don't think they have sent the size of shirt that Tom actually wore.

Years ago they did give the actual playing shirts to the sponsors, I remember writing to the sponsors listed in the programme at the end of each season to see if they wanted to sell me the shirts for my collection. Over the last few years I'm not sure though if it is the match shirts, one year one of the sponsors got a Scott Twine shirt in XL, for example.

I come from a land down-under
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

« Reply #152 on: Friday, June 4, 2021, 09:55:58 »

Years ago they did give the actual playing shirts to the sponsors, I remember writing to the sponsors listed in the programme at the end of each season to see if they wanted to sell me the shirts for my collection. Over the last few years I'm not sure though if it is the match shirts, one year one of the sponsors got a Scott Twine shirt in XL, for example.

I know for a fact it isn't a match shirt.  At the start of the season they get them printed up in the club shop when sponsorship is sold and hold them to be signed at some point when the player is passing through, it's as basic as that.  The size of the shirt is usually based on what size shirt they have more stock of, once the initial rush (not this season) of preseason orders has been dealt with.  I doubt the players hardly even touched these shirts let alone wore them..

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

« Reply #153 on: Friday, June 4, 2021, 15:01:24 »

It is the championship winning season shirt, however if you have a body shape larger than a 13 year old boy then I think you will struggle to get it on - put it this way, I don't think they have sent the size of shirt that Tom actually wore.

Good news for everybody else that contributed this year, I also have the cursed edition of DJ's shirt from this season.  I will reach out to a random poster that didn't contribute to pick a number of the winner.  I will hold back sending Red Frogs shirt just in case lightening strikes twice.

Will announce the winner here once the number is picked out of the virtual bag.

I just took another look at the sizes as I was packing up and the Broadbent shirt is actually a Large, so depending on your size Red Frog you might get it on, bearing in mind it is a Puma Large.

Posting it for you today.

It is the DJ one that is a small, and it looks very small.  No way DJ was ever getting that on as he was a bit of a beast mode..

THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #154 on: Friday, June 4, 2021, 15:22:29 »

I still have Super Billy Paynters!

Clems Army!
Red Frog
Not a Dave

Pondlife

Ignore
« Reply #155 on: Friday, June 4, 2021, 16:10:27 »

I just took another look at the sizes as I was packing up and the Broadbent shirt is actually a Large, so depending on your size Red Frog you might get it on, bearing in mind it is a Puma Large.

Posting it for you today.

It is the DJ one that is a small, and it looks very small.  No way DJ was ever getting that on as he was a bit of a beast mode..

Cool Berni. Sounds as if it might actually be too big for me. But who wears a signed shirt anyway?

Tout ce que je sais de plus sûr à propos de la moralité et des obligations des hommes, c'est au football que je le dois. - Albert Camus
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

« Reply #156 on: Friday, June 4, 2021, 16:32:13 »

Cool Berni. Sounds as if it might actually be too big for me. But who wears a signed shirt anyway?

Show off, I would be peeling a Large off of me Cheesy

Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

« Reply #157 on: Friday, June 4, 2021, 16:32:52 »

I still have Super Billy Paynters!

I have Lee Peacocks Cheesy. Ledge

Red Frog
Not a Dave

Pondlife

Ignore
« Reply #158 on: Tuesday, June 8, 2021, 17:35:12 »

Cheers Berni. Bit big for me. Much appreciated though.

PS. Do you really work for a company that’s based in Pratt’s Bottom?

* A0AB32D5-5FF1-4F57-A318-80DD5AFBDE98.jpeg (926.43 KB, 4032x3024 - viewed 340 times.)

Tout ce que je sais de plus sûr à propos de la moralité et des obligations des hommes, c'est au football que je le dois. - Albert Camus
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

« Reply #159 on: Tuesday, June 8, 2021, 17:41:48 »

Cheesy you fat bastard.  My office used to be in Pratts bottom, they are very old envelopes.

Glad it turned up safe and sound, the French PO is obviously more reliable than the Greek one..  Audrey will be spitting..

Red Frog
Not a Dave

Pondlife

Ignore
« Reply #160 on: Tuesday, June 8, 2021, 17:45:43 »

Cheesy you fat bastard.  My office used to be in Pratts bottom, they are very old envelopes.

Glad it turned up safe and sound, the French PO is obviously more reliable than the Greek one..  Audrey will be spitting..

Everything in France is more reliable than Greece. As I've learnt from experience.

The family reliably abused the shirt. Plebs.

Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

« Reply #161 on: Wednesday, June 9, 2021, 07:13:12 »

Everything in France is more reliable than Greece. As I've learnt from experience.

The family reliably abused the shirt. Plebs.

PSG Fans?

horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #162 on: Wednesday, June 9, 2021, 08:23:11 »

Off topic but we used to do some work for a company called The Glory Hole, used to give the girls on our shared reception a good laugh when post turned up with their return address on it!
Red Frog
Not a Dave

Pondlife

Ignore
« Reply #163 on: Wednesday, June 9, 2021, 08:39:05 »

PSG Fans?

Part time, alongside Man City, Tottenham, Barcelona blah blah blah.  Roll Eyes

Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #164 on: Wednesday, June 9, 2021, 08:41:00 »

Paris FC?

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 [11] 12   Go Up
Print
Jump to: