Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Season tickets 2020/21  (Read 13024 times)
bleko89

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: Wednesday, February 12, 2020, 18:50:59 »

Can't seem to find the Finance option online, only coming up with debit/credit card as an option. Anyone else having this problem?
Crispy
Pink Jumper For Goalpost

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: Wednesday, February 12, 2020, 18:54:23 »

Can't seem to find the Finance option online, only coming up with debit/credit card as an option. Anyone else having this problem?

Did mine on my phone using the finance option at around 3pm and had no problems.

They've got muslamic rayguns, muslamic rayguns..
Leggett
Do you like popsicles?

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: Wednesday, February 12, 2020, 19:53:11 »

If you're buying kid's tickets, they can only be paid by debit or credit cards, my season ticket is on finance, my two boys paid for separately by card. I had to email the ticket office to find out how last year, you buy their junior Reds memberships then tell them where you'd like them to sit. You can't select where when you purchase them.

jutty274

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: Wednesday, February 12, 2020, 20:12:30 »

Renewed mine today, on the 10 month interest free option online, completed the process including signing the agreement within 10 minutes.
bleko89

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: Wednesday, February 12, 2020, 20:29:21 »

If you're buying kid's tickets, they can only be paid by debit or credit cards, my season ticket is on finance, my two boys paid for separately by card. I had to email the ticket office to find out how last year, you buy their junior Reds memberships then tell them where you'd like them to sit. You can't select where when you purchase them.

Only buying an adult one for myself, my dad is having the same problem on his account also. Maybe just a ticketmaster glitch.
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: Monday, January 25, 2021, 10:13:32 »

So according to Will Fowler, the club's media guy on the recent LS pod, we have sold 3,300 season tickets this season. Which I thought was worth brining up because it's a much speculated over figure. And we sell around 700 iFollow match passes for home games, so that's lockdown equivalent of "walk up" sales.
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: Monday, January 25, 2021, 10:26:56 »

So our average attendance this year is 4,000? A great year for the armchair clubs.
Tails

Git facked

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: Monday, January 25, 2021, 10:30:05 »

I know a significant number of people who watch on streams (which may or may not be legal). It's usually justified with "Power doesn't get my money this way". Either way I'm quite surprised it's that little.

Season Ticket numbers don't surprise me, think it would've been higher with no pandemic but that's purely conjecture on my part.
JoeMezz

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: Monday, January 25, 2021, 10:31:38 »

So according to Will Fowler, the club's media guy on the recent LS pod, we have sold 3,300 season tickets this season. Which I thought was worth brining up because it's a much speculated over figure. And we sell around 700 iFollow match passes for home games, so that's lockdown equivalent of "walk up" sales.

Just out of interest, does anybody think there should be a deal for current season ticket holders to have for next season? (e.g. half price season tickets for renewal). As it stands, I'm not sure I'd renew next season as there's too much uncertainty at where we'll be with the pandemic. Understand the club needs to have a source of income, but this season has definitely felt like a waste of money having a season ticket.
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: Monday, January 25, 2021, 10:41:23 »

Surprised the "walk up" numbers aren't higher. I've watched every game on iFollow this season bar the PJT ones, and would have thought there are plenty of non-local Town fans doing the same.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: Monday, January 25, 2021, 10:48:00 »

Quote from: JoeMezz
Just out of interest, does anybody think there should be a deal for current season ticket holders to have for next season? (e.g. half price season tickets for renewal). As it stands, I'm not sure I'd renew next season as there's too much uncertainty at where we'll be with the pandemic. Understand the club needs to have a source of income, but this season has definitely felt like a waste of money having a season ticket.

they'll have to come up with something. I know a few of our group who are considering not bothering if there's no clear path to going. Heck, if they they try to strong arm the early bird without extra incentives next month I'm not renewing then either, I'll wait.

I mean let's be honest, it's cheaper to pay for ifollow than a season ticket for many of us.
=============
we were lucky this season that the true nature of the pandemic didn't show until after the early bird phase finished
The Artist Formerly Known as Audrey

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: Monday, January 25, 2021, 10:52:43 »

Does that 700 include iFollow season tickets?
Shrivvy Road

« Reply #42 on: Monday, January 25, 2021, 10:55:34 »

they'll have to come up with something. I know a few of our group who are considering not bothering if there's no clear path to going. Heck, if they they try to strong arm the early bird without extra incentives next month I'm not renewing then either, I'll wait.

I mean let's be honest, it's cheaper to pay for ifollow than a season ticket for many of us.
=============
we were lucky this season that the true nature of the pandemic didn't show until after the early bird phase finished
For me it's more the ownership. I will not renew this year if Power is still here regardless of if we can actually go
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: Monday, January 25, 2021, 10:56:22 »

No idea tbh. Maybe Costanza can shed some light?
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: Monday, January 25, 2021, 11:01:12 »

Season tickets get iFollow for free right? So in theory aren’t purchasing it.

I guess families also bring the number down. Family of 4 would need 4 tickets for an actual match but just one stream at home.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up
Print
Jump to: