Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ... 24   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: STFC vs. Cheltenham Pre-match, match day and post-match recriminations  (Read 53967 times)
THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: Friday, August 23, 2019, 11:16:56 »

We will win this....im not going and its our year! Smiley

Clems Army!
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: Friday, August 23, 2019, 11:32:21 »

Maybe we'll win, the curse will be broken, and flammableBen will find his clothes and wallet that he lost after our 2007 visit.
Super Hans

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: Friday, August 23, 2019, 11:40:03 »

Imagine if we win at a canter and come away wondering what all the fuss was about.

0-3.
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: Friday, August 23, 2019, 12:00:44 »

Maybe we'll win, the curse will be broken, and flammableBen will find his clothes and wallet that he lost after our 2007 visit.

Was that when he set himself on fire?
Flashheart

« Reply #34 on: Friday, August 23, 2019, 12:41:15 »

Danny Rose should be in the squad tomorrow. No keshi, and not sure about Isgrove. Fryers is out for 2-3 weeks, but I thought Reid did better when he came on the other day anyway.
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Back Off Man, I’m A Scientist.

« Reply #35 on: Friday, August 23, 2019, 12:45:05 »

Danny Rose should be in the squad tomorrow. No keshi, and not sure about Isgrove. Fryers is out for 2-3 weeks, but I thought Reid did better when he came on the other day anyway.
Fryers is a loss as he is just getting to grips with the way we play now, he didn't have a great game on Tuesday but he was far from the worst player for us.

We did miss Keshi more than I thought too, Reid did ok and Hunt is classy on whichever side he plays so he can fill in.

Isgrove though is a massive loss if he desn't play. Rose would be a better replacement than May IMO.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
Super Hans

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: Friday, August 23, 2019, 13:00:12 »

Was impressed with Reid when he came on. Good on the ball and put a couple of dangerous crosses in. Guess we'll find out how he is defending under pressure now.
Flashheart

« Reply #37 on: Friday, August 23, 2019, 13:45:49 »

I'm not sure if Isgrove should play. I'd rather see him miss 1 game than miss 10.

Not that I know a thing about his condition, so I may be talking out of my rear orifice.
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: Friday, August 23, 2019, 13:50:58 »

Maybe we need ben to find the clothes and wallet to break the curse?
The Artist Formerly Known as Audrey

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: Friday, August 23, 2019, 13:58:47 »

So, is Anderson injured or is it one of those withdrawals before he leaves for pastures new?
Waffle

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: Friday, August 23, 2019, 14:01:53 »

I'm not sure if Isgrove should play. I'd rather see him miss 1 game than miss 10.

Not that I know a thing about his condition, so I may be talking out of my rear orifice.

Would be good to rest him, especially as we all think its going to be a loss or close.
Flashheart

« Reply #41 on: Friday, August 23, 2019, 14:17:59 »

Would be good to rest him, especially as we all think its going to be a loss or close.

This is what I was thinking. If we lose with key players missing it may not make a difference as we are unlikely to win anyway.

Another part of me thinks that any team hoping for promotion should be aiming to get as many points as they can in every game.
Waffle

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: Friday, August 23, 2019, 14:27:52 »

This is what I was thinking. If we lose with key players missing it may not make a difference as we are unlikely to win anyway.

Another part of me thinks that any team hoping for promotion should be aiming to get as many points as they can in every game.

True, but I would rather wait and rest atleast Isgrove. Its been reported he is running with a knock. He is one of the key cogs for our chance of promotion. I hope Richie see's this and will put him on the bench at least.
theakston2k

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: Friday, August 23, 2019, 14:48:44 »

No midweek game next week so he can have the week off next week so probably worth the risk of playing him, especially with Anderson out. I don't rate Twine so don't think we have any option but to play Isgrove.
flammableBen

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: Friday, August 23, 2019, 14:59:32 »

Was that when he set himself on fire?

Nah. Sat my self on fire at the walsall game when we went up. Cheltenham I did loads of speed and ended up getting fucking twatted and shitting my self in an alley
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ... 24   Go Up
Print
Jump to: