Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: No central heating  (Read 6269 times)
Legends-Lounge

Non PC straight talking tory Brexit voter on this

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Friday, January 4, 2019, 11:25:48 »

I'd say it's good to see LL's conversion to ethics and green thinking..... it was a only a few weeks back that he was supporting Cuadrilla's fracking in Lancashire, despite it being banned in Germany and Ireland for causing environmental damage and earthquakes...

... his reasoning, we cannot expect to reduce fossil fuel consumption at this point in our history, so lets just kick the can down the road.   At least it's British, despite Caudrilla being mostly owned by Austalians and a US investmemnt group fined $30 mill dollars, for employing fixers to corruptly get work from state level officials in the US.  It's reassuring to know such corruption couldn't possibly happen in our governance.

I still do.
BambooToTheFuture

I'll Tell Ya Now - McGurk Is The New Graham

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Friday, January 4, 2019, 16:03:50 »

Haha, corruption? In the UK Government? Never Reg  Wink

'Incessant Nonsense'

'I'm gonna tell you the secret.
There's a threat, you end it and you don't feel ashamed about enjoying it.
You smell the gunpowder and you see the blood, you know what that means?
It means you're alive. You've won.
You take the heads so that you don't ever forget.'
mystical_goat

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Sunday, January 23, 2022, 12:17:44 »

Just looking through some old posts as I'm trying to find a manual for my central heating system that someone on here handily found for me.

You request has been duly noted and passed onto your hero Paul.

Don't know if I saw this the first time around but you're way wide of the mark here. I could say what I think of Paul but there's no need to spread negativity unncessarily.

Of course, things like wood burners add CO2 to the atmosphere, and I'm sure you are an ethical sort.... you've always sounded so.

/sad emoji
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: