Pages: 1 ... 13 14 15 [16] 17 18   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Player Sponsorship 2018/2019  (Read 80489 times)
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #225 on: Monday, February 25, 2019, 09:26:08 »

hi Bernie, can you grab the away one too please. I can come and get it when convenient someone thereafter
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

« Reply #226 on: Monday, February 25, 2019, 10:57:51 »

Yeah no problem, always planned to bring them both away with me.  I will make arrangements with you once I have them in hand, I knew you were local anyway  Thumb

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #227 on: Monday, February 25, 2019, 11:37:49 »

Yeah no problem, always planned to bring them both away with me.  I will make arrangements with you once I have them in hand, I knew you were local anyway  Thumb

cheers
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #228 on: Tuesday, March 19, 2019, 23:13:11 »

Broadbent is a top bloke. Im cunted. Yeovil red style pics to follow
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #229 on: Wednesday, March 20, 2019, 06:53:06 »

soapy tit wank. spill the gossip them when you've woken and sobered!

fair to say someone on the FB group wasn't impressed with RW. Which isn't a great suprise but I don't recall much negativity before
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

« Reply #230 on: Wednesday, March 20, 2019, 07:46:15 »

Audrey, you need to PM your address, I am heading to the airport this morning.

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

« Reply #231 on: Wednesday, March 20, 2019, 07:49:55 »

Decent night, Tom was a great lad, proper down to earth bloke.  I was also impressed by Wellens and Taylor.

Tans will tell you more.

Batch:  Will sort your shirt at the weekend.

Flashheart

« Reply #232 on: Wednesday, March 20, 2019, 08:26:29 »

soapy tit wank. spill the gossip them when you've woken and sobered!

fair to say someone on the FB group wasn't impressed with RW. Which isn't a great suprise but I don't recall much negativity before

Reading that thread, I get the impression that some have failed to recognise attempts at humour.
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #233 on: Wednesday, March 20, 2019, 08:53:42 »

Great night. As Berni says, Broadbent was a top bloke. We also had Ellis Iandolo on our table, and he was good value too.

Thought Wellens and Taylor spoke well also, didnt get any gossip to report really, Wellens said he was about to take the Blackpool job before he came to STFC came calling.

Not sure about the bloke on facebook, cant say i heard that to be honest
THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #234 on: Wednesday, March 20, 2019, 09:06:00 »

Well done lads!

Clems Army!
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #235 on: Wednesday, March 20, 2019, 12:06:25 »

Reading that thread, I get the impression that some have failed to recognise attempts at humour.

Certainly passed me by! Or did you mean Wellens was trolling them?
--

Cheers Bernie

Flashheart

« Reply #236 on: Wednesday, March 20, 2019, 12:16:21 »

Not having been there myself, I can't really be sure of the context in which it was meant to be taken.

However, what was allegedly said does not appear to be the kind of thing that players or managers would say openly in front of fans if they meant it. This leads me to think the person making the claims has missed the context, deliberately or otherwise. Or something else entirely.

Also, at least 2 people that claim to have been there have said they heard no such things. That in itself doesn't mean it didn't happen, but...
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #237 on: Wednesday, March 20, 2019, 12:25:40 »

Not having been there myself, I can't really be sure of the context in which it was meant to be taken.

However, what was allegedly said does not appear to be the kind of thing that players or managers would say openly in front of fans if they meant it. This leads me to think the person making the claims has missed the context, deliberately or otherwise. Or something else entirely.

Also, at least 2 people that claim to have been there have said they heard no such things. That in itself doesn't mean it didn't happen, but...

What was said FH?

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Flashheart

« Reply #238 on: Wednesday, March 20, 2019, 12:28:59 »

Oh and the best one yet..... u ready....
RW... MD your playing tomorrow..... sorry gaffer I’m at a meeting can’t make it ... ok no worries!!!! Unrest in the changing room as why should the likes of JD train hard all week for someone to walk into the team when they feel like a knock about...?

Stuff like this. I just can't see this being the type of things players etc would talk about in front of fans.
Flashheart

« Reply #239 on: Wednesday, March 20, 2019, 12:30:59 »

The players were very approachable and didn’t make you feel like they didn’t want to be there. However they did slate the manager. They did their best to be professional and not bad mouth anyone. But you ask the right questions you can start to break that wall down and get to the truth.

And this just smacks of fishing for bites.

Come to think of it, I don't know why I'm even wasting my time on that lot...
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 15 [16] 17 18   Go Up
Print
Jump to: