Poll
Question: Do we want to go with John Goddard again or someone else?  If so do we want to choose somebody now or wait until new signings? (waiting risks losing some that are there now).  (Voting closed: Saturday, July 8, 2017, 14:05:58)
Stick with John Goddard - 16 (30.2%)
Go for someone new but choose now - 8 (15.1%)
Go for someone new but wait for more signings - 11 (20.8%)
Don't care (this selection will go with the majority) - 18 (34%)
Total Voters: 48

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 [13] 14   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Player Sponsorship 17/18  (Read 81613 times)
THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #180 on: Friday, January 5, 2018, 14:30:23 »

Done this myself and it can be a bind....thanks for organising.

Clems Army!
RWB Robin

Ignore
« Reply #181 on: Friday, January 5, 2018, 15:39:15 »

Wow! I'm impressed!  Thank you.  What more is there to say, except to ask when the dinner is....but then I expect I can fiond that out for myself.
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #182 on: Saturday, January 6, 2018, 18:34:50 »

6th prize - Two complimentary main stand tickets for a home game this season

The winner is: Samdy Gray

Power to people

Ignore
« Reply #183 on: Monday, January 8, 2018, 12:52:13 »

1st prize - A signed home shirt

The winner is: Power to People

Woohoo lets hope its a promotion shirt then
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

« Reply #184 on: Tuesday, January 9, 2018, 11:22:17 »

I don't think they have announced the dinner dates yet.  Usually do in Jan/Feb I think.

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #185 on: Tuesday, January 9, 2018, 11:26:24 »

I don't think they have announced the dinner dates yet.  Usually do in Jan/Feb I think.

Normally with about a weeks notice Cheesy
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

« Reply #186 on: Friday, February 9, 2018, 09:28:40 »

We are delighted to be able to confirm Tuesday 20th March as the date for our very popular Sponsors Dinner event, so please save this date in your diary. 

As the valued sponsor of Amine Linganzi – Four places for the evening have been allocated to you as part of the associated benefits of the sponsorship.

Can we kindly ask that you confirm your places with us as soon as it is convenient to do so, this allows us to gauge the final numbers attending for catering purposes.  Please advise if you would also like to add any additional guests to your table at £35pp INC VAT – As they say, the more the merrier.  A guest list would also be very useful, certainly where sponsors have more than one table.  We can then advise each guest on arrival as to which table they will be seated at for the evening’s entertainment.

Thank you once again for all your continued sponsorship and support of the Club, and we look forward to your confirmation and of course welcoming you and your guests to this popular event.

Can the two winners of the tickets please PM the names of those that will be attending so that I can inform the club.

Cheers
Berni

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #187 on: Friday, February 9, 2018, 09:33:57 »

We are delighted to be able to confirm Tuesday 20th March as the date for our very popular Sponsors Dinner event, so please save this date in your diary. 

As the valued sponsor of Amine Linganzi – Four places for the evening have been allocated to you as part of the associated benefits of the sponsorship.

Can we kindly ask that you confirm your places with us as soon as it is convenient to do so, this allows us to gauge the final numbers attending for catering purposes.  Please advise if you would also like to add any additional guests to your table at £35pp INC VAT – As they say, the more the merrier.  A guest list would also be very useful, certainly where sponsors have more than one table.  We can then advise each guest on arrival as to which table they will be seated at for the evening’s entertainment.

Thank you once again for all your continued sponsorship and support of the Club, and we look forward to your confirmation and of course welcoming you and your guests to this popular event.

Can the two winners of the tickets please PM the names of those that will be attending so that I can inform the club.

Cheers
Berni

Shows how closely I was following the process, I was under the impression we were sponsoring Goddard....  Embarrassed
Posh Red
Posh by name, Posh by nature

Ignore
« Reply #188 on: Friday, February 9, 2018, 15:47:33 »

Shows how closely I was following the process, I was under the impression we were sponsoring Goddard....  Embarrassed

That was last season & he was a properly good bloke.
THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #189 on: Friday, February 9, 2018, 17:06:13 »

Will confirm Berniman

Clems Army!
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

« Reply #190 on: Monday, February 19, 2018, 11:51:01 »

RWB Robin and The Flash - Don't forget to let me know the two names each that will be attending the dinner so that I can let the club know.

Samdy - If you know what game you want your complimentary tickets for, let me know and I will get them reserved at the ticket office for you.

Cheers
Berni

Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

« Reply #191 on: Monday, February 26, 2018, 13:04:43 »

RWB Robin & The Flash - You need to give me some names soon so that I can confirm, we are only 3 weeks out.

Cheers
Berni

THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #192 on: Tuesday, February 27, 2018, 01:23:07 »

I've told Adam the four names direct.

Unthinkable you were on copy ref email.

Clems Army!
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

« Reply #193 on: Tuesday, February 27, 2018, 09:49:32 »

I've told Adam the four names direct.

Unthinkable you were on copy ref email.

Ah, that was you Smiley  I was somewhat confused when I got thanked for organising Cheesy

Cheers Flash

Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

« Reply #194 on: Monday, March 19, 2018, 16:13:18 »

Flash, it seems like there has been a mix up here.  You have put 4 names forward for the sponsors dinner when you only won 2 spaces.  RWB Robin won the other 2.

I thought you were speaking on behalf of both winners.

If RWB Robin wants his 2 spaces still, 2 of your guests will have to drop out.  RWB contacted Adam and he has told him that all spaces are taken.

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 [13] 14   Go Up
Print
Jump to: