Pages: 1 ... 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Fans phone in, Friday 6pm  (Read 80905 times)
Exiled Bob

Likes a moan

Ignore
« Reply #285 on: Friday, February 1, 2019, 20:27:00 »

Are the new signings going to get regular game time?

Not signed them not to get in squad!
Or, as the fuckwit put it "is the new signings going to get regular game time?".

I imagine Wellens rolling his eyes, wondering what fuck he's doing at Swindon, at the dimwitedness of some of our fans. In particular the twat who  was desperate for him to join in the slagging off of Power.

I like Wellens. I thougt he came across really well (irritating cough aside). Very passionate and won't take shit from players who aren't putting the effort in.

Surprised our chief scout, Bamboo, didn't get a mention about the Sid negotiations though.
Exiled Bob

Likes a moan

Ignore
« Reply #286 on: Friday, February 1, 2019, 20:30:26 »

Talks of wanting to get results to get the atmosphere and buns on seats .
Might tempt the fatties anyway......
donkey
Cheers!

He headed a football.

Ignore
« Reply #287 on: Friday, February 1, 2019, 21:55:17 »

Or, as the fuckwit put it "is the new signings going to get regular game time?".

I imagine Wellens rolling his eyes, wondering what fuck he's doing at Swindon, at the dimwitedness of some of our fans. In particular the twat who  was desperate for him to join in the slagging off of Power.

I like Wellens. I thougt he came across really well (irritating cough aside). Very passionate and won't take shit from players who aren't putting the effort in.

Surprised our chief scout, Bamboo, didn't get a mention about the Sid negotiations though.

He should be aware that as soon as you start thinking like fans, you end up sitting with them. So I'm sure he'll be fine with our fans.

donkey tells the truth

I headed the ball.

eeeeeeeeeeeeeee-aaaaaaaawwwwwww
FreddySTFC!

Ignore
« Reply #288 on: Friday, February 1, 2019, 23:17:46 »

Re : game on/off. Nothing new added, the decision won't be made until tomorrow.

General updates, only got mobile so difficult. But loathed strangers (Rich) its tweeting
Cheers for the updates Batch.

I have a culture, I don't stop my culture!!
ronnie21

The Mighty Hankerton

Ignore
« Reply #289 on: Saturday, February 2, 2019, 09:21:18 »

I only caught the end of the broadcast but got to say what a dim witted load of fans they selected to ask questions, hand-picked by the twat in chief Hodgetts.  I did hear RW say he wanted the CG to be rocking before kick-off - could I suggest the Rocking Robin haka is despatched (pathetic) and the music played is a bit more mainstream and not the crap that the presenter likes.  As for the best in the west they hurl at us, laughable!!
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #290 on: Saturday, February 2, 2019, 09:37:31 »

I only caught the end of the broadcast but got to say what a dim witted load of fans they selected to ask questions, hand-picked by the twat in chief Hodgetts.  I did hear RW say he wanted the CG to be rocking before kick-off - could I suggest the Rocking Robin haka is despatched (pathetic) and the music played is a bit more mainstream and not the crap that the presenter likes.  As for the best in the west they hurl at us, laughable!!

Yeah that ‘best in the west’ shite needs to be dropped. Statistically aren’t we currently just about the worst in the west?

Also the ‘make some noise for the Swindon boys’ is pretty cringe. And since when did we stop playing wide men say just before kick off? (Or did I miss it?)

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
@mwooly63

Ignore
« Reply #291 on: Saturday, February 2, 2019, 10:12:19 »

Yeah that ‘best in the west’ shite needs to be dropped. Statistically aren’t we currently just about the worst in the west?

Also the ‘make some noise for the Swindon boys’ is pretty cringe. And since when did we stop playing wide men say just before kick off? (Or did I miss it?)

You missed it
RedRag

Ignore
« Reply #292 on: Saturday, February 2, 2019, 10:13:41 »

. And since when did we stop playing wide men say just before kick off? (Or did I miss it?)
Carrol backwards inside to McCourt....we rarely play wide men after kick off, that's for sure.
Bob's Orange

Ignore
« Reply #293 on: Saturday, February 2, 2019, 10:20:10 »

You missed it

Oh really?

I seem to daydream as I get older! Jesus wept!

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
Bob's Orange

Ignore
« Reply #294 on: Saturday, February 2, 2019, 10:20:31 »

Carrol backwards inside to McCourt....we rarely play wide men after kick off, that's for sure.

Hah, fair point Smiley

Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Back Off Man, I’m A Scientist.

« Reply #295 on: Saturday, February 2, 2019, 10:31:39 »

Thanks for those concise updates Batch, for all those of us that couldn't listen and can't be bothered to listen again Smiley

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
Peter Venkman

« Reply #296 on: Saturday, February 2, 2019, 10:34:08 »

And since when did we stop playing wide men say just before kick off? (Or did I miss it?)
Wellens doesn't currently favour the dual winger approach Wink

Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #297 on: Saturday, February 2, 2019, 10:39:03 »

Think if Wellens wanted to play wide men, he'd have gone for Akifenwa and McNulty in the window.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #298 on: Saturday, February 2, 2019, 10:52:27 »

ok it was more Stacey Dooley and less Louis Theraux quality, but I guess BBC has to play the hand dealt them.

I got something out of it that I'd missed/wondered. his line is that TD isn't fit and that knoyle was a concussion concern.

also that he agrees high turnover every season isn't great and that signings have been made with next season in mind.
---------
Anyway I hope my quick notes didn't misrepresent his answers.

buns on seats is genius. power is fattening is up so he can charge us for 2 seats in the future
Peter Venkman

« Reply #299 on: Saturday, February 2, 2019, 10:57:42 »

ok it was more Stacey Dooley and less Louis Theraux quality, but I guess BBC has to play the hand dealt them.

I got something out of it that I'd missed/wondered. his line is that TD isn't fit and that knoyle was a concussion concern.

also that he agrees high turnover every season isn't great and that signings have been made with next season in mind.
---------
Anyway I hope my quick notes didn't misrepresent his answers.
You did fine mate, thanks again.

buns on seats is genius. power is fattening is up so he can charge us for 2 seats in the future
I like big buns and I cannot lie...

Pages: 1 ... 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23   Go Up
Print
Jump to: