Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Mortgage Renewal  (Read 2651 times)
swindonmaniac

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Thursday, June 3, 2021, 07:10:20 »

Apparently Nationwide are introducing 0•99% mortgage, might be worth hanging on a bit.

They turned the Manor Ground into a public lavatory and we all pissed up the waaaallllllllll  !!!!!.
Legends-Lounge

Non PC straight talking tory Brexit voter on this

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Thursday, June 3, 2021, 08:27:10 »

Worth a read. If you’re adverse to or allergic to The Daily Mail swipe right, or is it left 😁

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/money/mortgageshome/article-9644093/The-perfect-home-lockdown-savings.html
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Thursday, June 3, 2021, 09:06:41 »

I'd imagine so. In many ways, buying a football club is a lot like buying a house .... Cheesy

Or making love to a beautiful woman  Smiley
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Thursday, June 3, 2021, 09:10:24 »

Paying your mortgage off early is more of a physiological than numerical decision. Money is cheap so there's little incentive for paying off debt, but if you want to try and pay it off in 10 years, go for it.

Generally it's better to keep the term the same but then over pay to bring the term down, you never know when you might want to go back to the lower payment for a while if necessary.

It's a numerical decision for me, less interest in the long term. I try and pay a lump sum each year as there is bugger all earnings on savings.
FreddySTFC!

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Thursday, June 3, 2021, 17:15:51 »

Thank you to those who have offered their opinions.

I have a culture, I don't stop my culture!!
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: