Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: "OFF, OFF, OFF!"  (Read 7472 times)
THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Thursday, July 21, 2016, 11:40:54 »

Lower leagues will see loads of reds whilst the Prem players will get away with it.

Clems Army!
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Thursday, July 21, 2016, 11:53:21 »

Lower leagues will see loads of reds whilst the Prem players will get away with it.

I'm not so sure...there's no doubt that the Prem don't want the likes of Leicester winning the league again, so it will probably be the likes of the Foxes, WBA, Stoke, Burnley, Watford etc who see the reds, thereby ensuring, ManU and Chelsea get their CL places back.
THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Thursday, July 21, 2016, 12:01:37 »

I'm not so sure...there's no doubt that the Prem don't want the likes of Leicester winning the league again, so it will probably be the likes of the Foxes, WBA, Stoke, Burnley, Watford etc who see the reds, thereby ensuring, ManU and Chelsea get their CL places back.

Fair point...

Clems Army!
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Thursday, July 21, 2016, 12:31:00 »

I am a simple soul, but hasn't threatening the referee (either verbally or by action) etc always been a red card offence anyway.

So didn't need new rules, just them to be applied?
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: