Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: EURO STUNNERS 2016 - FINAL TABLES & FIXTURES  (Read 5900 times)
Ells

I am 32 now

Ignore
« on: Thursday, June 30, 2016, 18:12:45 »

FINAL TABLES

The group stages are over! Here are the final tables:

Iceland and Austria jointly top the second group, and I’m unable to work out who should have won technically because Iceland’s final 3 points came from an opposition forfeit. However, according to the first 2 matches, Iceland are winners, with an average win % of 76.25 (> 54.05). I didn’t think anybody would be arsed enough about a playoff or anything, so if everyone’s happy we’ll go with that, unless something better is decided. If you guys want an arm wrestle in the County Ground car park or something let me know the result.

NERD STUFF

There definitely haven’t been enough pointless percentages and numbers flying around lately, so here is some info:

The biggest win of the tournament was during the Iceland v Hungary match. Iceland won by 49 from a total of 54 votes – 90.7%.

The closest tie was Northern Ireland v Austria. Austria won with 51% of the vote, 25 out of a total 49.

The biggest voter turnout occurred during the second and third matches. Both featured a losing Wales team (Spain and Slovakia respectively.) In each match, 57 people voted in total.

I’d like to give a manager of the month award to Don Rogers Sock for being so early with his entries you could almost suggest he was used to such a thing. It could also have gone to Nemo, but I thought he’d be too busy pissing about in a muddy field somewhere to read this.

SEMIS

Semis have probably taken place throughout the tournament but officially will take place as follows:

6th July – SLOVAKIA v AUSTRIA
7th July -  ICELAND v RUSSIA

Any problems, questions, corrections, bribes, let me know.
X Ells

If Don Rogers were alive today, he'd be turning in his grave
Ells

I am 32 now

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Tuesday, July 5, 2016, 13:14:00 »

Could I have Iceland and Slovakia soon please Smiley

If Don Rogers were alive today, he'd be turning in his grave
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: