Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 ... 52   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Euro 2016  (Read 104159 times)
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: Saturday, June 11, 2016, 18:02:22 »

I know I'm not there to witness it, and I know England fans generally deserve their reputation, but the more I read the more it seems that England fans are being targeted.
There has been loads in the media in the run up about the English and Russian 'fans' planning a confrontation in Marseilles?
Sippo
Living in the 80s

I ain't gettin on no plane fool

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: Saturday, June 11, 2016, 18:07:24 »

Beers

If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit...
Summerof69

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: Saturday, June 11, 2016, 18:13:16 »

I know I'm not there to witness it, and I know England fans generally deserve their reputation, but the more I read the more it seems that England fans are being targeted.

Unfortunately FIFA have rewarded Russia and their 'fans' with the next WC. I would think many England fans will not be going to Russia if they believe they are going to be targeted.

BAZINGA !!

Join the Red Army Fund and donate at www.redarmyfund.co.uk

Join the Football Supporters Federation for FREE at www.fsf.org.uk/join.php
RedRag

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: Saturday, June 11, 2016, 18:28:35 »

so its the fault of the locals, the French Riot police, the Russians - dashed unfair how England fans are always the ones "targeted"
singingiiiffy

Ignore
« Reply #49 on: Saturday, June 11, 2016, 18:35:07 »

so its the fault of the locals, the French Riot police, the Russians - dashed unfair how England fans are always the ones "targeted"

You could always flip your argument and say if they are being target are the responses that hard to understand. We are our fair share of knob heads but if they are being targeted you aren't going to stand there and accept it especially if you believe the perceived lack of police protection until retaliation
Flashheart

« Reply #50 on: Saturday, June 11, 2016, 18:38:03 »

Just hold your horses there, nobody has tried to make out that our fans are angels.
Sippo
Living in the 80s

Ignore
« Reply #51 on: Saturday, June 11, 2016, 18:49:07 »

Has there been any other trouble with other countries fans, or are English fans more publicised and in the media more?

If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit...
RedRag

Ignore
« Reply #52 on: Saturday, June 11, 2016, 18:54:26 »

"ISIS where are you?"

How could anyone fail to amused by the great sense of humour of the Ingerland lads having a few beers before the match?  

They wuz provoked into fighting.  Aw, schuks.

Put it this way, when it comes to mass pitched battles with police and other fans and smashing up and setting fire to bars and cafes, what are the predictions for trouble when England are not involved?

That's right PSG v Marseille at a pinch but basically none.

Basically it is a minority of England fans spoiling it for everyone including the rest of the England fans there to enjoy a tournament.
Red Frog
Not a Dave

Pondlife

Ignore
« Reply #53 on: Saturday, June 11, 2016, 19:16:50 »

Has there been any other trouble with other countries fans, or are English fans more publicised and in the media more?

Nothing else has been reported.

Tout ce que je sais de plus sûr à propos de la moralité et des obligations des hommes, c'est au football que je le dois. - Albert Camus
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #54 on: Saturday, June 11, 2016, 19:24:10 »

The fiancée has just come up with 'it's a very big goal, I don't know how they miss it so often'
Ells

I am 32 now

Ignore
« Reply #55 on: Saturday, June 11, 2016, 19:42:08 »

The fiancée has just come up with 'it's a very big goal, I don't know how they miss it so often'

Didn't know you were engaged to Rio Ferdinand Wink

If Don Rogers were alive today, he'd be turning in his grave
Tails

Git facked

Ignore
« Reply #56 on: Saturday, June 11, 2016, 19:47:17 »

England have actually been decent to watch. Should be winning this game comfortably, hope it doesnt come back to bite us
Flashheart

« Reply #57 on: Saturday, June 11, 2016, 19:55:59 »

Grin
Sippo
Living in the 80s

Ignore
« Reply #58 on: Saturday, June 11, 2016, 19:58:02 »

So is it English fans or English media...

pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #59 on: Saturday, June 11, 2016, 22:03:37 »

Perhaps not in France but there's been reports throughtout the afternoon/evening on BBC website and guardian of organised groups of Russian Ultras attacking English fans, well before they did their CSKA Millwall act inside the ground
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 ... 52   Go Up
Print
Jump to: