Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Is Tyson Fury the real deal or a right prick?  (Read 28734 times)
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #60 on: Thursday, December 10, 2015, 06:41:02 »

You want a homophobic sexist to win cos you're bored of a competition that never meant anything to begin with?

I couldn't careless. The idiot is obviously so far out there with his views I'd like him paraded as a 'village idiot' rather than banned or hushed up. Used as an example of what stupid looks like. Same with Trump, no way should he be banned.

i realise the 21st century struggles with these views and prefer to deal with them by not allowing them, it's a shame as I don't think its a healthy way to deal with opinions like Fury/Trumps.
DRS

« Reply #61 on: Thursday, December 10, 2015, 09:13:11 »

It's more the hypocrisy of a lot of the writers and supposed boxing fans. They seem to ignore what a lot of previous sportsman have said for example. Holt from the mail for example has listed Ali Holyfield and Tyson as his heroes while slating Fury. Can't pick and choose who you want to go for in my opinion
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #62 on: Thursday, December 10, 2015, 09:33:33 »

I don't want to censor anybody. I'm just suggesting he's a cunt.

Greg Rutherford is hot 😍

He is ginger?Huh?Huh?

He could be applauded for his stance were it not for the fact that;

a) he was happy to complete and win medals in India (which have in turn boosted his career) where homosexuality is banned...

b) has made such a song and dance about the whole thing handily around the time voting started.

The one positive I can see of Fury winning will it will bring the topic to a wider audience and also further illustrate what a cockwomble Fury is to a wider group, plus it will have a certain morbid comedic value to see how the BBC deal with the whole thing.

Frankly anything to stop Hamilton winning it again!
horlock07

Ignore
« Reply #63 on: Thursday, December 10, 2015, 09:34:20 »

It's more the hypocrisy of a lot of the writers and supposed boxing fans. They seem to ignore what a lot of previous sportsman have said for example. Holt from the mail for example has listed Ali Holyfield and Tyson as his heroes while slating Fury. Can't pick and choose who you want to go for in my opinion

He writes for the Mail, he doesn't have  heroes, he will just hate everyone!
horlock07

Ignore
Re:
« Reply #64 on: Thursday, December 10, 2015, 20:40:52 »

Tyson Fury: Police rule out hate crime action - http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-manchester-35067337

Intrigued to understand what is the difference between a 'hate incident' and a 'hate crime'.
Ells

I am 32 now

Ignore
« Reply #65 on: Thursday, December 10, 2015, 22:55:08 »

I couldn't careless. The idiot is obviously so far out there with his views I'd like him paraded as a 'village idiot' rather than banned or hushed up. Used as an example of what stupid looks like. Same with Trump, no way should he be banned.

i realise the 21st century struggles with these views and prefer to deal with them by not allowing them, it's a shame as I don't think its a healthy way to deal with opinions like Fury/Trumps.

I agree. Like PP said, unless it's illegal I don't advocate censorship of any misguided and bigoted remarks. Doesn't mean I'm happy for the man to win something though.

He is ginger

Never! Hot ginger people are strawberry blonde Wink

That said other than this guy I know (who isn't famous but I'd give a solid 7/10 to) I can't think of any others.  Girl Giggle

Who is his missus JFW?

If Don Rogers were alive today, he'd be turning in his grave
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #66 on: Friday, December 11, 2015, 02:14:58 »

I'm ginger and I'm sexy as fuck

Things get better but they never get good
Jamiesfuturewife
Cats is nature

Ignore
« Reply #67 on: Friday, December 11, 2015, 02:36:55 »

Exactly Dave!

His missus isn't famous herself but they have a little boy a similar age to mine and she writes an excellent blog on the kind of honest side of being a mum.

She's also very hot!
Ells

I am 32 now

Ignore
« Reply #68 on: Friday, December 11, 2015, 22:25:50 »

Apologies Dave, clearly there are exceptions to every rule Smiley
I better not look up her blog though, the bf's already a bit worried..

Ginginho

Ignore
« Reply #69 on: Friday, December 11, 2015, 22:29:18 »

I reckon a lot more blokes are attracted to ginger birds (myself included, I understand my username may make that somewhat ironic, but when I first registered on here 10 years ago I had hair) than women are attracted to ginger blokes.

Greg Rutherford looks like a ginger Barney Stinson.
Ells

I am 32 now

Ignore
« Reply #70 on: Friday, December 11, 2015, 22:44:36 »

That is definitely true in my experience (though women are usually called redheads, rather than ginger. What's that about?)

The NPH comparisson is a good one  Grin I've never noticed that before.
I'd wager Mr Rutherford looks a bit better in speedos though  Girl Giggle

Flashheart

« Reply #71 on: Saturday, December 12, 2015, 07:54:26 »

sonicyouth

Ignore
Re:
« Reply #72 on: Saturday, December 12, 2015, 10:13:16 »

Redheads are amazing
suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #73 on: Saturday, December 12, 2015, 11:11:04 »

wiry lady gardens in my experience..
hobodan

Ignore
« Reply #74 on: Saturday, December 12, 2015, 16:45:11 »

Redheads are the sexiest breed out there; wiry lady garden is great for an itchy nose - Male gingers on the other hand are just unfortunate.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6   Go Up
Print
Jump to: