Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Old STFC Programmes  (Read 1838 times)
kaufman

« on: Monday, October 26, 2015, 20:46:25 »

I've just found quite a few old programmes from the Mid 80's & early 90's
I'd rather not have to put them on ebay so are there collectors on here who maybe interested in buying them/taking them off my hands?

For the record, my name is not Albert, nor did I find these in the main reception at the CG

ChalkyWhiteIsGod
TOLD YOU SO

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Tuesday, October 27, 2015, 13:46:30 »

Love old programmes and have quite a few myself. Would love them but couldn't justify paying money for them at the moment. I'll throw my name in the hat but no doubt you'll get a nominal offer at the very minimum.  Thumb
Combe Down

« Reply #2 on: Tuesday, October 27, 2015, 16:40:29 »

How many is 'quite a few'? Tbh it's not the best time to be selling atm. Wait until we're in the playoffs for more interest & a better price.
Are there any friendlies or postponed progs you have.
kaufman

« Reply #3 on: Tuesday, October 27, 2015, 16:44:24 »

Thanks for the replies.
Maybe 20-30
I'll try and get a list together and post it up on here.
Costanza

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Tuesday, October 27, 2015, 19:01:25 »

I've got a box with hundreds of Town home and away programmes. Mostly 60's/70's/80's with a couple of 50's in there and some 90's. No idea what to do with them.

I have the Don Rogers, Joe Butler, Steve White testimonials, Kevin Morris benevolent and Centenary game programmes. I've also found three single piece of paper programmes from 1982, 1983 and 1984 (rearranged games I suppose) - it's ridiculous that those three have survived.

interesting to see the differences in programmes. I quite like the 'newspaper' designs.
« Last Edit: Tuesday, October 27, 2015, 19:04:16 by Costanza » Logged
Combe Down

« Reply #5 on: Tuesday, October 27, 2015, 22:37:18 »

How many of you buy a programme on match day now? I probably buy about 5 homes & a couple of aways per season. Recently we won the best prog in the division a couple of seasons running I believe. It still is a good read.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: