Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: 'Big Swindon Town Survey'  (Read 20811 times)
ChalkyWhiteIsGod
TOLD YOU SO

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: Friday, June 5, 2015, 17:36:11 »

done
DarloSTFC84

Twittah.. @DarloJAG84

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: Sunday, June 7, 2015, 07:23:31 »

Done.

Roaming the land while you sleep..
scillyred

« Reply #32 on: Sunday, June 7, 2015, 09:21:06 »

Do bear in mid some people lie to pollsters

I had my 60th birthday yesterday but still didn't want to describe myself in the over 60 group and might not want to for a few years yet

I would also choose a formation after knowing who the players I had available were.

Congratulations - whenever you go to the doctors now he/she will start with the phrase  'it's age related…….'  Cheesy
kerry red

« Reply #33 on: Sunday, June 7, 2015, 10:43:06 »

Do bear in mid some people lie to pollsters

I had my 60th birthday yesterday but still didn't want to describe myself in the over 60 group and might not want to for a few years yet

I would also choose a formation after knowing who the players I had available were.
Have you received your bowel cancer test kit yet?

Got mine within 2 weeks - fantastic service!
Family at War

Midfield Maestro

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: Sunday, June 7, 2015, 12:41:33 »

Yep did mine last year and was back within a week. The good thing is as well now you are sixty you go to the doctor and he asks for Semen\Urine and Stool sample you just give him your underpants.
DarloSTFC84

Twittah.. @DarloJAG84

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: Sunday, June 7, 2015, 12:47:09 »

Yep did mine last year and was back within a week. The good thing is as well now you are sixty you go to the doctor and he asks for Semen\Urine and Stool sample you just give him your underpants.

Clap

Roaming the land while you sleep..
wheretherealredsare
Change me

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: Sunday, June 7, 2015, 19:35:46 »

That's OK so long as they give them back within a week. Have to go commando otherwise.
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: Monday, June 15, 2015, 15:30:52 »

Results

http://totalswindonsport.com/2015/06/big-stfc-survey-fans-trust-board-but-40-per-cent-dont-feel-valued/
Jamiesfuturewife
Cats is nature

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: Monday, June 15, 2015, 16:27:24 »

85% think prices are too high!! That's a lot! Do you think the board will react to this?
Bewster

We fucking love you Gumbo!

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: Monday, June 15, 2015, 16:29:10 »

85% think prices are too high!! That's a lot! Do you think the board will react to this?

No, because 40% of us don't feel valued.
Exiled Bob

Likes a moan

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: Monday, June 15, 2015, 19:07:47 »

No, because 40% of us don't feel valued.
I certainly didn't at Wembley.....I'm surprised it's only 40% actually because most players really couldn't give a toss about fans and clubs only "value" them when they realise that attendances are going down and they feel the need to butter them up in order to encourage a few more through the turnstiles.

Having said that, it works both ways - it most be so frustrating for the Town management to have such comparatively shit support with the entertaining football on show over the last couple of seasons. And it's not down to cost either - Swindon's attendances have been mediocre throughout the 35+ years that I've been supporting them. When I first started I think I paid 70p to get in and the average attendance, in the old 3rd Division, was, guess what...7975 - almost identical to this season.
BambooToTheFuture

I'll Tell Ya Now - McGurk Is The New Graham

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: Monday, June 15, 2015, 23:21:39 »

Congratulations - whenever you go to the doctors now he/she will start with the phrase  'it's age related…….'  Cheesy

Off topic.....I never knew there was a Town Fan living on the Isles of Scilly. Had I known I would have hunted you down. I worked over there for around 7 years!

'Incessant Nonsense'

'I'm gonna tell you the secret.
There's a threat, you end it and you don't feel ashamed about enjoying it.
You smell the gunpowder and you see the blood, you know what that means?
It means you're alive. You've won.
You take the heads so that you don't ever forget.'
ChalkyWhiteIsGod
TOLD YOU SO

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: Tuesday, June 16, 2015, 23:28:33 »

And it's not down to cost either - Swindon's attendances have been mediocre throughout the 35+ years that I've been supporting them. When I first started I think I paid 70p to get in and the average attendance, in the old 3rd Division, was, guess what...7975 - almost identical to this season.

You're referring to the 80s when football attendances were at an all time low throughout the country.
scillyred

« Reply #43 on: Wednesday, June 17, 2015, 08:10:36 »

Off topic.....I never knew there was a Town Fan living on the Isles of Scilly. Had I known I would have hunted you down. I worked over there for around 7 years!

I try and keep it quiet - too much pisstaking and much too old to wear a shirt Angry
Watched the first 10mins of the playoff final in the Scillonian Club - then went and dug the allotment 
PC Mark who was here up until a couple of years ago was a fan too - he kept it even quieter than me
I have been semi retired here about 8yrs now and love it  Pint
scillyred

« Reply #44 on: Wednesday, June 17, 2015, 08:14:16 »

ps where did you work - I may well know you 
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up
Print
Jump to: