Pages: 1 ... 40 41 42 [43] 44   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Sheffield United v Swindon Town Official Matchday Thread  (Read 98901 times)
Posh Red
Posh by name, Posh by nature

Ignore
« Reply #630 on: Sunday, May 10, 2015, 15:52:06 »

I assume Ticketmaster would have to get them on sale as soon as possible on behalf of the club(assuming we get there).

Clare Scarth tweeted something before the first leg about the fact that they had spent most of the day on Wembley preparations, and was hoping that the time wouldn't be wasted.

I'd assume the other three clubs have done the same due to the limited amount of time to sell 30,000+ tickets
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Back Off Man, I’m A Scientist.

« Reply #631 on: Sunday, May 10, 2015, 15:53:48 »

Anyway....I am not about to get premature in the Wembley talk, just hope we do get there tomorrow with a good battling performance.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Back Off Man, I’m A Scientist.

« Reply #632 on: Sunday, May 10, 2015, 15:54:59 »

Clare Scarth tweeted something before the first leg about the fact that they had spent most of the day on Wembley preparations, and was hoping that the time wouldn't be wasted.

I'd assume the other three clubs have done the same due to the limited amount of time to sell 30,000+ tickets
I did think 2 weeks was a short time period to sell so many without a lot of preperation before hand, just hope ours wasn't wasted.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
Summerof69

Ignore
« Reply #633 on: Sunday, May 10, 2015, 15:55:42 »

It's usually based on where the fans travel from.

Due to the lack of time between the semis and the final, I would've thought that the sides have been pre-allocated.

In the Championship, the final is 9 days after the second leg is completed.

BAZINGA !!

Join the Red Army Fund and donate at www.redarmyfund.co.uk

Join the Football Supporters Federation for FREE at www.fsf.org.uk/join.php
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #634 on: Sunday, May 10, 2015, 15:57:28 »

they choose which pubs are allocated, which means what route fans take from said pubs, I already have 2 coaches booked into the greenman, just in case we get there Hmmm
You've fucking jinxed it now Gary. When I got back to the car at Sheffield there was a flyer in my car about coaches to Wembley. Thought I'd ring them if we win to see if they were still running or how they knew it was a town car.
kerry red

« Reply #635 on: Sunday, May 10, 2015, 16:03:17 »

Both PNE and Blades fans have said they'd only expect to sell 25,000
Posh Red
Posh by name, Posh by nature

Ignore
« Reply #636 on: Sunday, May 10, 2015, 16:11:19 »

Due to the lack of time between the semis and the final, I would've thought that the sides have been pre-allocated.

In the Championship, the final is 9 days after the second leg is completed.

Interesting that you say that, because there were only 12 days between the Charlton Semi-final & the Final and we had the same end that we did for Chesterfield.

I do think they decide on it based on travel arrangements, to try and prevent all of the fans crossing outside  the stadium
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #637 on: Sunday, May 10, 2015, 16:14:10 »

Both PNE and Blades fans have said they'd only expect to sell 25,000
From recollection it's very tight for PNE supporter's (and thus any NW based town fans) to do it by train without an overnight stay in London due to the later kick off.
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #638 on: Sunday, May 10, 2015, 16:15:24 »

From recollection it's very tight for PNE supporter's (and thus any NW based town fans) to do it by train without an overnight stay in London due to the later kick off.

Also incredibly expensive from up here! That said, if we get there I doubt I'll get the train as I don't fancy lumping myself in with the opposition for 3 hours each way, whatever the result.
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #639 on: Sunday, May 10, 2015, 16:18:31 »

Also incredibly expensive from up here! That said, if we get there I doubt I'll get the train as I don't fancy lumping myself in with the opposition for 3 hours each way, whatever the result.
You Preston? If so get tickets from Lancaster all our trains are always off peak (apart from silly early ones) standard walk up return is about  £85!
woolster

« Reply #640 on: Sunday, May 10, 2015, 16:40:06 »

You've fucking jinxed it now Gary. When I got back to the car at Sheffield there was a flyer in my car about coaches to Wembley. Thought I'd ring them if we win to see if they were still running or how they knew it was a town car.
Cheesy ive been informed that there are no trains running between reading and swindon that weekend, so say coaches take you to reading then you get on the train there, also network rail are hiring all coaches as far as brizzle, thats why i got them early
RedRag

Ignore
« Reply #641 on: Sunday, May 10, 2015, 16:48:46 »

It is of course half time and we will know the outcome of the above tie in less than 30 hours.

It may be illogical, but I for one would be a lot more comfortable if posters avoided talk about ticketing and policing for the final at this point and at the very least on another thread with "IF" in the title.
kerry red

« Reply #642 on: Sunday, May 10, 2015, 17:52:27 »

It's 'WHEN' not 'IF'.
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #643 on: Sunday, May 10, 2015, 18:00:30 »

Andy Cryer getting all emotional. Fuck knows why.

* image.jpg (441.38 KB, 1536x2048 - viewed 477 times.)
Costanza

Ignore
« Reply #644 on: Sunday, May 10, 2015, 18:04:17 »

Andy Cryer getting all emotional. Fuck knows why.

Pages: 1 ... 40 41 42 [43] 44   Go Up
Print
Jump to: