Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 ... 44   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Sheffield United v Swindon Town Official Matchday Thread  (Read 98551 times)
Costanza

Ignore
« Reply #60 on: Thursday, May 7, 2015, 11:32:18 »

Great new pic, mate!

The Spirit of Cammy Belford
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #61 on: Thursday, May 7, 2015, 11:32:43 »

Ah Reg. You do enjoy those windows of opportunity.

Same format and you know it Wink

What the format where you play a semi final....and then a final somewhere?
leftside

Ignore
« Reply #62 on: Thursday, May 7, 2015, 11:33:16 »

I'd be happy with no more than a two-goal defeat.

Blades 4 - 2 Robins

For those going, I hope it is a cracking atmosphere. Enjoy.
Red and Proud

Ignore
« Reply #63 on: Thursday, May 7, 2015, 11:36:08 »

I'd be happy with no more than a two-goal defeat.

Blades 4 - 2 Robins

For those going, I hope it is a cracking atmosphere. Enjoy.

I fear tonights game will effectively decide the two legged tie either way. I'm hoping to swing by Brammal Lane later and pick up a programme before heading south.
Costanza

Ignore
« Reply #64 on: Thursday, May 7, 2015, 11:36:57 »

What the format where you play a semi final....and then a final somewhere?

The Play-Offs used to have a two legged semi and the same for the final (until somebody won).

Then the FA decided that a showcase final would be better. For the basis of my point I decided to count the current format only which applies to 1989 onwards.

Roll Eyes
leftside

Ignore
« Reply #65 on: Thursday, May 7, 2015, 11:43:06 »

I fear tonights game will effectively decide the two legged tie either way.
Whoever is a goal or two behind come the second leg will still think they have a good chance of taking the tie to pens (Town have come from two down in recent games). Three and its probably all over.
JayBox325

Ignore
« Reply #66 on: Thursday, May 7, 2015, 11:44:42 »

Right then... just leaving work now to start heading up North! See you all up there! I won't be able to reply to anything RE: streamers etc so tweet me @JayBox325 if you want to get involved or help hand them out (not that many of you go to games Wink)

Swindon Town Displays. Can you help out?
http://www.gofundme.com/STFCDisplays
70s townender

Ignore
« Reply #67 on: Thursday, May 7, 2015, 12:32:17 »

right, just got up after last nights shift sooo excited and positive about tonight  :clap:ive been exciled ooop north in Bridlington for a lot of years now so don't get to see that many town games been to 4 away games this year won them all so 5 out of 5 is my prediction  bit pissed off yesterday when I bought my ticket  was only £10 no booking fee  when I asked why they said I hit 60 a few weeks ago and was entitled to an oap ticket for this game" fuck"i nearly said no I want to pay full price "who wants to be 60" bus pass nxt . Anyway back to the match  back to the pre xmas form tonight  4-0 win for us  with Nathan byrne scoring 1st  950-1 ".we can all dream"  "COME ON YOU REDS" cant wait till nxt year when we beat leeds at elland rd "heaven"

we are going as warriors
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Back Off Man, I’m A Scientist.

« Reply #68 on: Thursday, May 7, 2015, 12:34:08 »

right, just got up after last nights shift sooo excited and positive about tonight  :clap:ive been exciled ooop north in Bridlington for a lot of years now so don't get to see that many town games been to 4 away games this year won them all so 5 out of 5 is my prediction  bit pissed off yesterday when I bought my ticket  was only £10 no booking fee  when I asked why they said I hit 60 a few weeks ago and was entitled to an oap ticket for this game" fuck"i nearly said no I want to pay full price "who wants to be 60" bus pass nxt . Anyway back to the match  back to the pre xmas form tonight  4-0 win for us  with Nathan byrne scoring 1st  950-1 ".we can all dream"  "COME ON YOU REDS" cant wait till nxt year when we beat leeds at elland rd "heaven"
I read that without taking a breath.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
paddieu

Ignore
« Reply #69 on: Thursday, May 7, 2015, 12:48:39 »

i ran out of breath - age catching up with me  Cool
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #70 on: Thursday, May 7, 2015, 12:56:47 »

1122 sold in advance. Hopefully a few more will pay on the gate. Shame it's so far with such short notice. A Saturday game would have seen plenty more making the trip.
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #71 on: Thursday, May 7, 2015, 13:08:23 »

I've had to subscribe to a Norwegian TV channel to watch it online, £26.50 for both legs ain't too bad.

Can't follow the election mind...
PeakRed

Ignore
« Reply #72 on: Thursday, May 7, 2015, 13:30:00 »

Count me in...will pay on the gate as its only an hour across the Peaks for me.

COYR

Smiley
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #73 on: Thursday, May 7, 2015, 14:08:01 »

The Play-Offs used to have a two legged semi and the same for the final (until somebody won).

Then the FA decided that a showcase final would be better. For the basis of my point I decided to count the current format only which applies to 1989 onwards.

Roll Eyes

Why bother though.....I could understand not including a 2 or 3 legged final, when you're looking at semi finals although the we did have home advantage last v Gills in the first final.

Incidentally for the first couple of years, one of the relegation candidates of te league above was in.
Costanza

Ignore
« Reply #74 on: Thursday, May 7, 2015, 14:10:21 »

Why bother though.....I could understand not including a 2 or 3 legged final, when you're looking at semi finals although the we did have home advantage last v Gills in the first final.

Incidentally for the first couple of years, one of the relegation candidates of te league above was in.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 ... 44   Go Up
Print
Jump to: