Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 25   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Rochdale vs Swindon Town Official Matchday Thread  (Read 55889 times)
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Tuesday, April 14, 2015, 07:57:57 »

I've never heard of Keith Hill.
brocklesby red

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Tuesday, April 14, 2015, 08:03:16 »

Keith Hill has come out with something a bit special...

"If they were to get promoted with the many loan signings that they’ve got – for me that’s an infringement of the rules."

http://totalswindonsport.com/2015/04/dale-boss-criticises-swindons-use-of-loan-market/#sthash.tKvCAceg.dpuf

First of all, no Keith, it's not an infringement of the rules. There are a set number of loans available to a club each season, and we've used a number within that limit. Secondly, what difference would getting promoted make? Either we've broken the rules or we haven't.
He also fails to mention that we had Kasim and Luongo missing for a whole month,perhaps he'd prefer the B team league that Dyke proposed.Smacks of jealously that they can't attract quality loan players.I hope we stuff them tonight,going for 3-2 with Ricketts,Hylton and Williams for Town
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Tuesday, April 14, 2015, 08:04:53 »

Weve used nine, they have used 7
Summerof69

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Tuesday, April 14, 2015, 08:05:02 »

Keith Hill has come out with something a bit special...

"If they were to get promoted with the many loan signings that they’ve got – for me that’s an infringement of the rules."

http://totalswindonsport.com/2015/04/dale-boss-criticises-swindons-use-of-loan-market/#sthash.tKvCAceg.dpuf

First of all, no Keith, it's not an infringement of the rules. There are a set number of loans available to a club each season, and we've used a number within that limit. Secondly, what difference would getting promoted make? Either we've broken the rules or we haven't.

Cue one of our loanees to score the winner...

BAZINGA !!

Join the Red Army Fund and donate at www.redarmyfund.co.uk

Join the Football Supporters Federation for FREE at www.fsf.org.uk/join.php
4D

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Tuesday, April 14, 2015, 08:06:10 »

A penalty, after diving  Smiley
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: Tuesday, April 14, 2015, 08:11:19 »

I'm not sure that rules work on a "for me" basis, Keith.
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: Tuesday, April 14, 2015, 08:17:15 »

Forget Keith Hill, you lost me at Karen Danczuk...
Summerof69

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: Tuesday, April 14, 2015, 08:17:24 »

A penalty, after diving  Smiley

After a challenge by Michael Ball...

BAZINGA !!

Join the Red Army Fund and donate at www.redarmyfund.co.uk

Join the Football Supporters Federation for FREE at www.fsf.org.uk/join.php
DarloSTFC84

Twittah.. @DarloJAG84

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: Tuesday, April 14, 2015, 08:31:24 »

After a challenge by Michael Ball...

I dreamed a dream..

* article-2119050-0AB4CD59000005DC-390_634x569.jpg (69.18 KB, 634x569 - viewed 153 times.)

Roaming the land while you sleep..
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: Tuesday, April 14, 2015, 08:47:53 »

On the back of my 100% thread-starting win record to date, I thought I'd give it another shot.

Rochdale is the epitome of the depressed northern industrial town, but after years of fabled failure, its club is currently poised for what must be its highest-ever league position. Imagine what Rochdale's equivalent to Reg must be like…

Rochdale's tourist board has not been helped by its population in recent times. Paedophile scandals have extended right up to its formerly beloved fat, friendly Lib Dem knight of the realm, Sir Cyril Smith. Though its current MP Simon Danczuk seems to get a pretty good press for his persistent truth-seeking. Only other Daleites I can think of are Lisa Stansfield, and I think Gracie Fields. There, that's my brain emptied of all Rochdale-related data.

Rochdale was home to the Rochdale Pioneers, founders of the Co-Operative Movement.....so massive respect from me for the place.

I also used to like it when watching Grandstand as a kid, that you had Rochdale Hornets rugby league, who like the FC, never seemed to do much yet happily formed part of our nation's sporting fabric.
Red Frog
Not a Dave

Pondlife

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: Tuesday, April 14, 2015, 09:53:12 »

I'm not sure that rules work on a "for me" basis, Keith.

Clap

Tout ce que je sais de plus sûr à propos de la moralité et des obligations des hommes, c'est au football que je le dois. - Albert Camus
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #26 on: Tuesday, April 14, 2015, 11:01:38 »

Keith Hill is a very good manager and Rochdale are a good team. They did a good job on us at the CG earlier this season. I can't see us winning this one.
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: Tuesday, April 14, 2015, 11:13:55 »

Keith Hill is a very good manager and Rochdale are a good team. They did a good job on us at the CG earlier this season. I can't see us winning this one.

They did a job on us, yes, but only because we completely failed to defend set pieces. We were poor and still should have come away with at least a point.
kerry red

« Reply #28 on: Tuesday, April 14, 2015, 11:14:27 »

He was a right moaning fucker all game on the touchline at the CG

He really gripped my shit
4D

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: Tuesday, April 14, 2015, 11:19:53 »

Who, Chalkies?
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 25   Go Up
Print