Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 ... 17   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: 'Chang - not funny' - Adver  (Read 81220 times)
Levi lapper

« Reply #90 on: Tuesday, December 30, 2014, 15:32:25 »

My mates sisters dog's postman said that the council were going to turn the cg into a massive supermarket.

They can apply to the court for possession which would be pretty fucking stupid as, if they were given possession, they would have fuck all revenue coming in for the foreseeable future plus they'd piss off everyone in swindon with an interest in football.
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #91 on: Tuesday, December 30, 2014, 15:34:14 »

'My mate's mother-in-law'

Oh do piss off  Roll Eyes
« Last Edit: Tuesday, December 30, 2014, 15:51:32 by OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR » Logged
yogi bear

Ignore
« Reply #92 on: Tuesday, December 30, 2014, 15:48:55 »

'My mate's mother-in-law'

I do piss off  Roll Eyes

I'm with you on that one but its a little more original than my mates brothers sisters boyfriends brothers girlfriends sisters aunt!
Matt71

Ignore
« Reply #93 on: Tuesday, December 30, 2014, 15:56:50 »

I tweeted the council leader and asked hin if this was true ,his silence is deafening!
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #94 on: Tuesday, December 30, 2014, 16:10:31 »

I tweeted the council leader and asked hin if this was true ,his silence is deafening!
I would suggest that entering into discussion with a random person on Twitter regarding contractual and legal matters between the council and a third party might be considered a little unprofessional for a councillor.

Therefore I would suggest his silence is less deafening and more sensible.
Sam Morshead

Ignore
« Reply #95 on: Tuesday, December 30, 2014, 16:11:56 »

I'll put on record that I'm as sure as I can be that this (repossession next week) is not the case. That won't mean much to some of you, but never mind.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
Re:
« Reply #96 on: Tuesday, December 30, 2014, 16:15:34 »

In movie review quotes that translates as:

"...repossession next week..." Sam Morshead
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #97 on: Tuesday, December 30, 2014, 16:31:04 »

Cooper's fucking off, Luongo, Foderingham, Kasim, Smith and Nathan are being sold and the grounds being turned into a Lidl.

Apart from the above, everything's rosy!

It's All Good..............
yogi bear

Ignore
« Reply #98 on: Tuesday, December 30, 2014, 16:35:08 »

Cooper's fucking off, Luongo, Foderingham, Kasim, Smith and Nathan are being sold and the grounds being turned into a Lidl.

Apart from the above, everything's rosy!

Sound like a quote from otib
jonny72

Ignore
« Reply #99 on: Tuesday, December 30, 2014, 17:06:42 »

Let's say that SBC do reposses the CG....

We'd have to ground share, say with Cheltenham - not ideal even in the short term but we'd still be playing.

SBC on the other hand would have a football stadium with exactly zero other possible tenants. On top of the lost rent they'd be responsible for the upkeep, security, insurance, rates and so on. In total they'd probably be out £500k a year which they don't have and will have even less as their funding is cut further in the coming months/years.

Redeveloping it for other purposes wouldn't be easy and would take some time. There is the covenant, the community purchase right, planning permission, local opposition to the change of use and so on. Even if they sell it on the same issues apply.

In short, the CG is a white elephant and repossession would be a complete and utter disaster for SBC and the last thing they want. I'm guessing Power has come to a similar conclusion, has a potential backer lined up to redevelop the stadium and is thinking more and more that promotion to The Championship is a possibility. So he's decided now is the time to take SBC on, I'd guess he'd be looking to buy the ground or at minimum get a vastly reduce rent.

As regards the CG being repossessed next week, I'd say that claim is beyond complete and utter bollocks. There is only a few months arrears and a dispute over the payments and terms of the lease - no way in hell a judge would grant a repossession order especially at the first hearing.
@mwooly63

Ignore
« Reply #100 on: Tuesday, December 30, 2014, 17:16:26 »

We don't have a lease
Ran out a long time ago (13 months iirc )

But your other points remain valid
JayBox325

Ignore
« Reply #101 on: Tuesday, December 30, 2014, 17:19:05 »

Let's say that SBC do reposses the CG....

We'd have to ground share, say with Cheltenham - not ideal even in the short term but we'd still be playing.

SBC on the other hand would have a football stadium with exactly zero other possible tenants. On top of the lost rent they'd be responsible for the upkeep, security, insurance, rates and so on. In total they'd probably be out £500k a year which they don't have and will have even less as their funding is cut further in the coming months/years.

Redeveloping it for other purposes wouldn't be easy and would take some time. There is the covenant, the community purchase right, planning permission, local opposition to the change of use and so on. Even if they sell it on the same issues apply.

In short, the CG is a white elephant and repossession would be a complete and utter disaster for SBC and the last thing they want. I'm guessing Power has come to a similar conclusion, has a potential backer lined up to redevelop the stadium and is thinking more and more that promotion to The Championship is a possibility. So he's decided now is the time to take SBC on, I'd guess he'd be looking to buy the ground or at minimum get a vastly reduce rent.

As regards the CG being repossessed next week, I'd say that claim is beyond complete and utter bollocks. There is only a few months arrears and a dispute over the payments and terms of the lease - no way in hell a judge would grant a repossession order especially at the first hearing.

Buzz-killington.

But my brother's ex's dad's former room-mate said this is all true. We're also ground-sharing with Bath City.

Swindon Town Displays. Can you help out?
http://www.gofundme.com/STFCDisplays
Matchworn Shirts
For Sale

Ignore
« Reply #102 on: Tuesday, December 30, 2014, 17:19:47 »

Sound like a quote from otib

and our 12 loan players are going back in January

...now it sounds like otib

I come from a land down-under
jonny72

Ignore
« Reply #103 on: Tuesday, December 30, 2014, 17:23:00 »

We don't have a lease
Ran out a long time ago (13 months iirc )

But your other points remain valid

SBC said the original lease is still in effect, on a month by month basis I believe. They used some special term to describe it, I'd guess it's similar to how a residential lease continues once the original period has expired.
JayBox325

Ignore
« Reply #104 on: Tuesday, December 30, 2014, 17:23:27 »

and our 12 loan players are going back in January

...now it sounds like otib

Not enough use of the word 'Swindle' to be OTIB.

Swindon Town Displays. Can you help out?
http://www.gofundme.com/STFCDisplays
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 ... 17   Go Up
Print
Jump to: