Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: England v Honduras  (Read 13438 times)
fatbasher

« Reply #30 on: Sunday, June 8, 2014, 09:38:18 »

I have itv player on mute on the iPad, while the missus watches suits on netflix on the tv. Why is the match suspended because of a storm, is that normal? It's just rain isn't it? Poncey bastards!

I'm sure you're joking?

Have you ever been in a tropical or sub tropical thunder storm? If you have then I know your joking but for those that have not and for the sake of argument youtube Floridia Thunderstorms. We're of there shortly and I have been warning my son on how violent, how quick they bubble up from nowhere, how dark it gets and how you can't drive because of the volume of rain coming down.

As for poncey bastards, ask that lad from Dorcan Academy what it's like being struck by lightening.....

Yeah, you are joking....
ibelieveinmrreeves
Should've gone to Specsavers

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: Sunday, June 8, 2014, 10:14:06 »

Do you have any other setting bar 'moral outrage'?

Even men with steel hearts love to see a dog on the pitch.
JoeMezz

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: Sunday, June 8, 2014, 10:20:13 »

Diabolical based on the warm up games.

Ah well, we look prepared. Barclay > Rooney. We created nothing tonight against a hopeless side. Things look good!

Rooney will start against Italy. Why do we still keep playing him when 90% of our country know that Barkley is going to be more effective?
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: Sunday, June 8, 2014, 11:08:30 »

I'm sure you're joking?

Have you ever been in a tropical or sub tropical thunder storm? If you have then I know your joking but for those that have not and for the sake of argument youtube Floridia Thunderstorms. We're of there shortly and I have been warning my son on how violent, how quick they bubble up from nowhere, how dark it gets and how you can't drive because of the volume of rain coming down.

As for poncey bastards, ask that lad from Dorcan Academy what it's like being struck by lightening.....

Yeah, you are joking....

My mum lives in Florida as it goes.

I'm sure your son is going to have a great time on holiday hiding under his bed in the hotel room!

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
fatbasher

« Reply #34 on: Sunday, June 8, 2014, 11:48:30 »

My mum lives in Florida as it goes.

I'm sure your son is going to have a great time on holiday hiding under his bed in the hotel room!

soapy tit wank, nah i'll man him up. Get some copper wire from a local scrap yard in down town Kissimee, should liven up the holiday..

They usually don't last long and by the time they turn up in the afternoon you're greatful for the respite. Ponchos at the ready!
Bob's Orange

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: Sunday, June 8, 2014, 12:00:13 »

soapy tit wank, nah i'll man him up. Get some copper wire from a local scrap yard in down town Kissimee, should liven up the holiday..

They usually don't last long and by the time they turn up in the afternoon you're greatful for the respite. Ponchos at the ready!

soapy tit wank!!

Make sure you are packing a piece though fatbasher, they have some weird 'stand your ground' law which seemingly makes it on to kill innocent black teenagers!

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
jayohaitchenn
Wielder of the BANHAMMER

« Reply #36 on: Monday, June 9, 2014, 07:01:37 »

Everyone still banging on about how shit Rooney is with only one mention for Glen Johnson. Is he really the only right back in England? Shocking player.
ChalkyWhiteIsGod
TOLD YOU SO

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: Monday, June 9, 2014, 07:37:05 »

Everyone still banging on about how shit Rooney is with only one mention for Glen Johnson. Is he really the only right back in England? Shocking player.

Difference is, there's a good alternative to Rooney.
Bob's Orange

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: Monday, June 9, 2014, 08:26:08 »

Off the top of my head I can only think if Clyne at Southampton. If only Seamus Coleman was English!

Freddies Ferret

« Reply #39 on: Monday, June 9, 2014, 08:54:27 »

It's a shame it's gone to shit for Micah Richards at City! I rate him over Johnson for England
Bob's Orange

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: Monday, June 9, 2014, 08:58:15 »

It's a shame it's gone to shit for Micah Richards at City! I rate him over Johnson for England

Ah yes, He has completely fallen off the radar. Remember the other highly rated footballer Michael Johnson at Man City? He's about 16 stone now, some fall for the kid.

Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Back Off Man, I’m A Scientist.

« Reply #41 on: Monday, June 9, 2014, 09:18:04 »

I did think at the time he would be Englands right back for years to come, but I think injuries have taken their toll on him, he was/is so big and strong and solid.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: