Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Four Four Two magazine fans help  (Read 1345 times)
FourFourTwoFans

Ignore
« on: Wednesday, February 26, 2014, 12:36:10 »

Hey everyone, I'm currently on working for Four Four Two magazine and as part of our forthcoming Football League special issue, we're looking to publish a collection of the funniest fan stories from across the Football League THIS season and were wondering if you or any of you Swindon fans were able to help? Many of the stories will be appear in the magazine.

The stories can be about anyone at the club – player, manager, chairman, club employee – or something you've witnessed inside or outside the ground this season, concerning the home or away fans. Or it could simply be something bizarre you've seen or a funny chant.

Here is an example of the kind of thing we're after.

Sign him up, sign him up
"Just as our game against Crewe was about to kick-off last week (I'm a Brentford fan), out of nowhere a Siberian Husky scampers across the pitch like something from a Winalot advert. As it frolics on the pitch, looking genuinely pleased with itself, some of the players attempt to usher it back into the stands. Not Crewe's No.9 Matthias Pogba, though. The hulking centre forward appears to yelp as the friendly canine trotts by him, much to the obvious delight of my fellow Bees. After serenading the eager mut - "sign him up, sign him up" - we turn our attention to Pogba. As well as barking at him every time he touches the ball, we chant: “Matthias Pogba, he’s scared of a dog!” Pogba's look of utter confusion only adds to the hilarity, as we go on to win 3-1."
Darren F, Brentford fan

This is a great chance to get yourself in the magazine. Email me with your stories at fftfans@gmail.com or just post in here if easier.

Thanks for reading,

Joel Goldman
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Wednesday, February 26, 2014, 12:39:10 »

Popcorn
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Wednesday, February 26, 2014, 13:31:33 »

I saw a man hold onto a pie for the entirety of the first half before eating it

Things get better but they never get good
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Wednesday, February 26, 2014, 14:01:53 »

I once got locked in the crapper at half time, unfortunately it wasn't THIS season  Embarrassed
blinkpip
His Infernal Majesty

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Wednesday, February 26, 2014, 17:35:00 »

The only funny thing I seen this season is the Town fan wearing his own pie at Shrewsbury. Ball pie chest. The only bright part of the game.

ee the trick is only pick on those that can't do you no harm
Like the drummer from Def Leppard's only got one arm

I annoyed Yeovilred 28/01/06
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Wednesday, February 26, 2014, 19:05:21 »

I saw a man hold onto a pie for the entirety of the first half before eating it

Good plan, beat the half time rush.  The girl serving us last night actually managed to mess up making a Bovril. I bet the quality of pie isn't much different cold or hot (actually the Chicken Balti is OK).
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: