Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Pub and Parking For Peterborough  (Read 12304 times)
Power to people

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: Monday, February 3, 2014, 15:59:13 »

Anyone know a good streaming website for those of us that have not got sky sports and want to watch the game online
Flashheart

« Reply #31 on: Monday, February 3, 2014, 16:11:32 »

wiziwig is your friend
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: Monday, February 3, 2014, 16:17:02 »

Are we confident the game will be on? Their pitch had parts under water on Saturday and the forecast for Wednesday is more rain.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: Monday, February 3, 2014, 18:46:33 »

Rained off...or a shit muddy wet pitch might give us a chance...

Clems Army!
kerry red

« Reply #34 on: Monday, February 3, 2014, 19:28:56 »

Posh are better than evens to win - cracking bet I reckon.

Really hope not, though, as I've got 25/1 on us winning the trophy
Peacock PUFC

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: Tuesday, February 4, 2014, 09:32:19 »

Are we confident the game will be on? Their pitch had parts under water on Saturday and the forecast for Wednesday is more rain.

If the game was being played tonight there would be no problems, however the pitch is still very wet and boggy and if we get the rain expected tomorrow then the game will be in serious doubt.

Do you know how many tickets you guys have sold in advance ? Obviously its £4 cheaper for you if they are bought by close of business today. (£10 in advance or £14 on the night )
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: Tuesday, February 4, 2014, 10:05:22 »

If the game was being played tonight there would be no problems, however the pitch is still very wet and boggy and if we get the rain expected tomorrow then the game will be in serious doubt.

Do you know how many tickets you guys have sold in advance ? Obviously its £4 cheaper for you if they are bought by close of business today. (£10 in advance or £14 on the night )

Can't imagine many people will be taking the afternoon off work and travelling that far for a game that might not go ahead, is an almost nailed on defeat, and will be televised anyway.
Peacock PUFC

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: Tuesday, February 4, 2014, 10:44:13 »

Can't imagine many people will be taking the afternoon off work and travelling that far for a game that might not go ahead, is an almost nailed on defeat, and will be televised anyway.

Nailed on defeat ? We have been absolutely terrible the last couple of months and cant see anything changing soon, not to mention the fact we only have 1 striker available who isn't cup tied.
Nomoreheroes
The Moral Majority

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: Tuesday, February 4, 2014, 10:47:13 »

Nailed on defeat ? We have been absolutely terrible the last couple of months and cant see anything changing soon, not to mention the fact we only have 1 striker available who isn't cup tied.
You'll only need the one!

You're my incurable malady. I miss the pleasure of your company.
REDBUCK

« Reply #39 on: Tuesday, February 4, 2014, 11:16:06 »

And a one legged one at that.
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: Tuesday, February 4, 2014, 11:51:58 »

Posh's record over the past 10 games is better than ours. Away from home, we've won two away games all season. Only Bristol City and Sheff Utd can 'better' that.

Depressing stuff. I'm starting to feel like Reg.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
Re:
« Reply #41 on: Tuesday, February 4, 2014, 12:17:10 »

Have to say I'm worried we will get turned over tomorrow. However with a place at Wembley at stake then maybe, just maybe, we will actually turn up to an away match.
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #42 on: Tuesday, February 4, 2014, 12:38:15 »

Have to say I'm worried we will get turned over tomorrow. However with a place at Wembley at stake then maybe, just maybe, we will actually turn up to an away match.
My thoughts too.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
Empathy Sloth

« Reply #43 on: Tuesday, February 4, 2014, 16:27:06 »

Who else thinks there will be an embarrassingly low turnout?
suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: Tuesday, February 4, 2014, 16:30:20 »

Heavy rain predicted all afternoon there, so I predict a turnout of 0
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up
Print
Jump to: