Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Dear BBC...  (Read 3102 times)
Barry Scott

« Reply #15 on: Monday, October 7, 2013, 17:00:44 »

I think of all pundits being a bit like people who write the horoscopes: fling a load of generic football related wording together with actual player names, along with the odd compliment and 9/10 times, it'll sound like they know what's what.
Riddick

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Monday, October 7, 2013, 17:37:43 »

The Scheduling of the the show and its content needs rethinking. Sky now show all the league goals before the bbc programme airs, so its no longer the first way to see them all. I think they should move it to a Sunday morning slot and have more guests and discussion about the games to give a little insight that isn't offered when watching the league highlights on sky.
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Monday, October 7, 2013, 18:25:38 »

The Scheduling of the the show and its content needs rethinking. Sky now show all the league goals before the bbc programme airs, so its no longer the first way to see them all. I think they should move it to a Sunday morning slot and have more guests and discussion about the games to give a little insight that isn't offered when watching the league highlights on sky.

But more guests and discussion would surely just make the show even longer?? It's hard to please everyone with so many games to show, but have to agree that the time slot it's in makes it very unappealing - I only ever watch on iPlayer these days.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: