Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Loyalty Points System  (Read 16431 times)
Crispy
Pink Jumper For Goalpost

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: Wednesday, September 4, 2013, 18:31:23 »

Some of the 300 who go to Carlisle are exiles living in the North of the country.  Then again, some people travel long distances to every home game. The system is probably as fair as you can get. There will always be hard luck stories, though.

Didn't think about that at all. Fair point!

They've got muslamic rayguns, muslamic rayguns..
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: Wednesday, September 4, 2013, 18:34:23 »

Some of the 300 who go to Carlisle are exiles living in the North of the country.  Then again, some people travel long distances to every home game. The system is probably as fair as you can get. There will always be hard luck stories, though.
That was kind of my point. The exiles that attend away games near their homes aren't putting themselves out anymore than someone living close to Swindon who attends only home games. Those who attend both home and away wil earn more points than either of the above groups, as they should.
Good system in my view.

It's All Good..............
suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: Wednesday, September 4, 2013, 18:51:42 »

Trying to sign up and sure I saw the answer somewhere, but where do I get my client ref number? Not in any email I've had.
suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: Wednesday, September 4, 2013, 19:17:41 »

I lied, it was in an email from June for anyone else as idle as me.
König

Ignore
« Reply #49 on: Thursday, September 5, 2013, 10:08:35 »

I'm sure it's already been asked, but is it possible to re-allocate loyalty points once the tickets have already been bought under one account?
@mwooly63

Ignore
« Reply #50 on: Thursday, September 5, 2013, 10:36:09 »

I'm sure it's already been asked, but is it possible to re-allocate loyalty points once the tickets have already been bought under one account?

I emailed club who did that for me - daughter had 2 stubs added to her account
Power to people

Ignore
« Reply #51 on: Monday, September 9, 2013, 13:58:09 »

Just went to sort my ticket for Chelski - now I dont think I'm doing anything wrong, I assume I have to create a logon and then associate it with my ST but when I go to the page for the match and click more info I get:

We're sorry!
This event is no longer onsale through the e-Tickets site or it has sold out. Always check onsales dates for all events to make sure that you don't miss out on any match tickets.

Please return to Ticket Home to continue browsing.

What's going on ?
dporter

Ignore
« Reply #52 on: Monday, September 9, 2013, 14:56:04 »

I emailed club who did that for me - daughter had 2 stubs added to her account

Or you can 'phone the box office number and they'll do it for you.
@mwooly63

Ignore
« Reply #53 on: Monday, September 9, 2013, 14:59:56 »

Just went to sort my ticket for Chelski - now I dont think I'm doing anything wrong, I assume I have to create a logon and then associate it with my ST but when I go to the page for the match and click more info I get:

We're sorry!
This event is no longer onsale through the e-Tickets site or it has sold out. Always check onsales dates for all events to make sure that you don't miss out on any match tickets.

What's going on ?

Have you associated ST before looking at Chelsea tickets ?

I get the same message but thats because have no ST so am ineligible to buy yet

Why it just cant say to are no eligible rather than its no longer available  Bad Mood
Gnasher

Prefers animals to people (in a non sexual way)

Ignore
« Reply #54 on: Monday, September 9, 2013, 15:01:53 »

Just purchased my Wolves and Brizzel City tickets and I'm now up to 40 Brucie points. Just need to cash in my Turkey ticket stub and I'm up to the magic 55 points mark. Yay.

Cats are better than dogs FACT
Dr Pierre Chang
ITK Curran lover

Ignore
« Reply #55 on: Monday, September 9, 2013, 16:01:45 »

May be wrong but I think the deadline for 'cashing in' old ticket stubs was Saturday midday.
Gnasher

Prefers animals to people (in a non sexual way)

Ignore
« Reply #56 on: Monday, September 9, 2013, 16:10:12 »

May be wrong but I think the deadline for 'cashing in' old ticket stubs was Saturday midday.

Hopefully. They didn't give me a deadline.

Cats are better than dogs FACT
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #57 on: Monday, September 9, 2013, 17:09:32 »

We're sorry!

What's going on ?

I got that, just kept clicking through anyway and managed to get my ticket in the end.

Seems like a good idea the new system, going through teething problems at the moment. I assume I've put the game onto my card, but cant find confirmation of that anywhere. And i got three confirmation emails.

Things get better but they never get good
Minnesota Fats

Ignore
« Reply #58 on: Monday, September 9, 2013, 18:10:57 »

I'm hoping those of us with QPR stubs can still trade in for loyalty points. It's all gone very quiet on that front, despite one of Jed's tweets noting "We all know who you are".

Roland The Thompson Gunner
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #59 on: Monday, September 9, 2013, 18:47:29 »

I got that, just kept clicking through anyway and managed to get my ticket in the end.

Seems like a good idea the new system, going through teething problems at the moment. I assume I've put the game onto my card, but cant find confirmation of that anywhere. And i got three confirmation emails.
Only 3? I got 10 when I booked Wolves tickets for me and the kids (honestly). If you've only got 3, maybe you haven't got it after all (joking).
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6   Go Up
Print
Jump to: