Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 ... 19   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: BBC Wilts Phone In ....  (Read 58470 times)
Dr Pierre Chang
ITK Curran lover

Ignore
« Reply #75 on: Thursday, August 1, 2013, 19:22:41 »

Arriba, I have always respected your views and accepted most of them because I thought you knew what you were talking about but I am rapidly coming to the conclusion that you are now appearing bitter and twisted about the new board!!
Evening Jed.
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #76 on: Thursday, August 1, 2013, 19:24:30 »

Arriba, I have always respected your views and accepted most of them because I thought you knew what you were talking about but I am rapidly coming to the conclusion that you are now appearing bitter and twisted about the new board!!

Nope,he just says how he feels.

Ignore
« Reply #77 on: Thursday, August 1, 2013, 20:03:50 »

So if he talks to us he's in the wrong and if he doesn't talk to us he's in the wrong?
It's kind of balanced, I guess.
although it's Jed who has already contradicted himself after statements my view would be the same regardless of who was chairman or the board. You rarely get the full truth.
I don't care what people think of me.i say what I think. You make of it what you like.
Frigby Daser

Ignore
« Reply #78 on: Thursday, August 1, 2013, 20:20:45 »

Where is this team pic ?   know they did it today but didnt know its been shown anywhere ?

Somebody posted it to Morshead's Twitter.
DMR

« Reply #79 on: Thursday, August 1, 2013, 20:22:42 »

i say what I think. You make of it what you like.

Ignore
« Reply #80 on: Thursday, August 1, 2013, 20:33:03 »

I can't see that picture as I'm on my phone with a poor signal. Can you post something sarcastic in word form instead
DMR

« Reply #81 on: Thursday, August 1, 2013, 20:34:18 »

I'm down with the meme's now
ronnie21

The Mighty Hankerton

Ignore
« Reply #82 on: Thursday, August 1, 2013, 20:34:28 »

Evening Jed.
Sorry to disappoint you Chang!!  I have been a season ticket holder since the 70's, as opposed to Jed who probably never knew we existed until recently!!  Perhaps you are Jed!!
ronnie21

The Mighty Hankerton

Ignore
« Reply #83 on: Thursday, August 1, 2013, 20:35:24 »

although it's Jed who has already contradicted himself after statements my view would be the same regardless of who was chairman or the board. You rarely get the full truth.  I don't care what people think of me.i say what I think. You make of it what you like.
Fair play Arriba!
jayohaitchenn
Wielder of the BANHAMMER

« Reply #84 on: Thursday, August 1, 2013, 21:38:04 »

I'm down with the meme's now

I'm not down with superfluous apostrophes.
Dr Pierre Chang
ITK Curran lover

Ignore
« Reply #85 on: Thursday, August 1, 2013, 21:42:32 »

Sorry to disappoint you Chang!!  I have been a season ticket holder since the 70's, as opposed to Jed who probably never knew we existed until recently!!  Perhaps you are Jed!!
My bad, it just seems that recently every slightly anti board post on here you respond jumping to their defence.
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #86 on: Thursday, August 1, 2013, 22:34:13 »

Getting fed up of the silence re Power now. Why cant he or Jed just tell us what his role at the club and/or boardroom level is?
nigel grays a postie

Ignore
« Reply #87 on: Thursday, August 1, 2013, 22:35:40 »

Loads from Jed about the coaching staff and the impact they are having. But who are they apart from Coops who is doing a fantastic job apparently. Well lets see how Saturday goes. Think the two who apparently are just about to come in are pretty key. Two more unproven kids and Cooper will be gone by November, two more streetwise pros with a bit of know how and we  could be ok.

Rogers, Mayes, Shearer, Fjortoft, Cox, Austin, Ritchie. Seen em all flogged off on the cheap
Baggins

Ignore
« Reply #88 on: Thursday, August 1, 2013, 22:39:35 »

Loads from Jed about the coaching staff and the impact they are having. But who are they apart from Coops who is doing a fantastic job apparently. Well lets see how Saturday goes. Think the two who apparently are just about to come in are pretty key. Two more unproven kids and Cooper will be gone by November, two more streetwise pros with a bit of know how and we  could be ok.

Or, they could be new Thompsons and Foderinghams vs Navarros and Roberts.  How many times do we have to get it wrong before we learn to wait and see?
nigel grays a postie

Ignore
« Reply #89 on: Thursday, August 1, 2013, 22:46:34 »

we have already got plenty of potential tThompsons and Foderinghams. Could do with few more McCormack and Wards

Rogers, Mayes, Shearer, Fjortoft, Cox, Austin, Ritchie. Seen em all flogged off on the cheap
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 ... 19   Go Up
Print
Jump to: