Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6] 7   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Match-fixer Alberto Comazzi takes legal action against Swindon  (Read 21964 times)
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #75 on: Friday, July 26, 2013, 10:04:40 »

I see someone stated on twitter they would shoot McCrory this morning.

Then tried to cover it by saying it was a joke from the american office.

Tut tut
Thats a bit pathetic.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
DRS

« Reply #76 on: Friday, July 26, 2013, 10:09:50 »

Can genuinly see them fucking off soon
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #77 on: Friday, July 26, 2013, 10:14:56 »

The amount of abuse the new board get is totally unjustified.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #78 on: Friday, July 26, 2013, 10:23:54 »

Jed would be doing himself a massive favour by closing his account on Twitter.
ronnie21

The Mighty Hankerton

Ignore
« Reply #79 on: Friday, July 26, 2013, 10:29:27 »

And who could blame them?  The abuse they have received on this forum and others has been nothing short of scandalous, have your say, don't agree with what they are doing or saying is the right of any forum user, but some people just take delight on raising the same issues etc. all the time and the constant moaning is crazy, as if just to prove a point that actually hasn't happened yet.  The real abuse should be aimed at the previous board for the mess they left the club in - it was great while they were here mind!!  If the board said that's enough and pulled out on Monday morning would we be off to Posh on Saturday?  I somehow doubt it.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #80 on: Friday, July 26, 2013, 10:29:38 »

There has to be a point where they at least ask the question whether any potential ROI is worth the aggregation.

That's not to say we shouldn't debate what's going on with the club . But personal attacks via social media, really?
Nomoreheroes
The Moral Majority

Ignore
« Reply #81 on: Friday, July 26, 2013, 10:30:07 »

True - But it would be a shame if he did.

You're my incurable malady. I miss the pleasure of your company.
Nomoreheroes
The Moral Majority

Ignore
« Reply #82 on: Friday, July 26, 2013, 10:32:44 »

Is Commazzi was banned from 'all footballing activities' he couldn't be a football consultant could he?

You're my incurable malady. I miss the pleasure of your company.
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #83 on: Friday, July 26, 2013, 10:35:07 »

And who could blame them?  The abuse they have received on this forum and others has been nothing short of scandalous, have your say, don't agree with what they are doing or saying is the right of any forum user, but some people just take delight on raising the same issues etc. all the time and the constant moaning is crazy, as if just to prove a point that actually hasn't happened yet.  The real abuse should be aimed at the previous board for the mess they left the club in - it was great while they were here mind!!  If the board said that's enough and pulled out on Monday morning would we be off to Posh on Saturday?  I somehow doubt it.
Bollocks. They take a bit of flack on here, very little of it actual abuse, although there's a fair bit of moaning. Some of the stuff on the Adver forum and twitter (although that's mainly self-inflicted) is slightly more foamy-mouthed, but really? Running a football club is always going to open you up to public scrutiny, especially when you occasionally look a bit accident prone, and sometimes the public ain't too discerning about mincing their words. (That's with the proviso obviously that genuine threats etc are clearly way OTT)
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #84 on: Friday, July 26, 2013, 10:38:53 »

I agree. The idiots on Twitter are normally skinny teenagers who have a bit of bravado typing abuse from behind a computer. I'm sure Jed isn't stupid enough to take these sort of things seriously.

However, it can't be nice to read that someone is going to shoot you, however serious or 'jokey' that may be.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
LucienSanchez

Is this hospital called St. Croc of Shit?!

Ignore
« Reply #85 on: Friday, July 26, 2013, 11:18:57 »

That thing about shooting him is a very old, famous joke used to infer that you don't like someone, not a serious threat

We made a promise we swore we'd always remember... no retreat, baby, no surrender
ronnie21

The Mighty Hankerton

Ignore
« Reply #86 on: Friday, July 26, 2013, 11:25:58 »

Bollocks. They take a bit of flack on here, very little of it actual abuse, although there's a fair bit of moaning. Some of the stuff on the Adver forum and twitter (although that's mainly self-inflicted) is slightly more foamy-mouthed, but really? Running a football club is always going to open you up to public scrutiny, especially when you occasionally look a bit accident prone, and sometimes the public ain't too discerning about mincing their words. (That's with the proviso obviously that genuine threats etc are clearly way OTT)
Don't you fucking well swear at me you cunt!!!
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #87 on: Friday, July 26, 2013, 12:19:05 »

Don't you fucking well swear at me you cunt!!!
Bollocks. I was swearing at your post Smiley
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #88 on: Friday, July 26, 2013, 12:46:23 »

That thing about shooting him is a very old, famous joke used to infer that you don't like someone, not a serious threat

aah but anything that is said on Twitter has to be taken literally or else the general populas couldn't fake mass outrage at it.

I'm going to call that moutrage, if only to see if I can appear in the 'things that annoy you' thread.
Stegenfreud

Say what now?

Ignore
« Reply #89 on: Friday, July 26, 2013, 12:50:39 »

Twitter should be taken lightly 99% of the time and Jed knows he leaves himself open by being on it..

...having said that, the guy having a 'joke' with him looks like a total cunt (based on a small percentage of his tweets).

simon FERRY cross the avon... do do.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6] 7   Go Up
Print
Jump to: