Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Season Tickets  (Read 19020 times)
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Monday, July 29, 2013, 13:35:16 »

I was in the club shop on Friday.  The girl said that Season Tickets would be there "at the end of July".
Anyone heard any more about this? Will they be issuing actual tickets for the Torquay game if the new ST cards aren't done by then?
Sir Pissalot

« Reply #16 on: Monday, July 29, 2013, 14:35:19 »

Anyone heard any more about this? Will they be issuing actual tickets for the Torquay game if the new ST cards aren't done by then?

I emailed the Club Shop last Thursday to ask what the cut off date was for Season Ticket holders to claim their seats for the Torquay game.  This is the reply I got:

"Please find below answers to your questions.

Cut off date is Friday 2nd for season ticket holders.
Season tickets will be ready from next Wednesday.

Kind regards

Clare Scarth
Head of Retail & Ticketing"

stfc11

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Monday, July 29, 2013, 14:58:53 »

You get an actual ticket for the Torquay game, and I was told last Friday that season tickets would be avaliable later this week, so I'm guessing Wednesday/Thursday.
swindon_nick

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Monday, July 29, 2013, 18:30:10 »

I phoned the ticket office to get a Torquay ticket today and was told the old cards will work this season and you'll only get a new one if you request it.  I have a feeling I won't be able to get in next week...
Summerof69

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Monday, July 29, 2013, 18:35:13 »

I phoned the ticket office to get a Torquay ticket today and was told the old cards will work this season and you'll only get a new one if you request it.  I have a feeling I won't be able to get in next week...

They told me, when I renewed, that we will all be having new cards this season.

BAZINGA !!

Join the Red Army Fund and donate at www.redarmyfund.co.uk

Join the Football Supporters Federation for FREE at www.fsf.org.uk/join.php
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #20 on: Monday, July 29, 2013, 18:57:07 »

If they don't have them ready in time does that mean I don't have to go? Smiley
southside frank

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: Monday, July 29, 2013, 19:03:51 »

They told me all cards are being replaced as the seat details will  be printed on the card, I have paper tickets for Torquay.
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: Monday, July 29, 2013, 19:22:29 »

Thanks chaps
swindon_nick

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: Tuesday, July 30, 2013, 12:15:34 »

Just phoned back and got completely different information.  Paper tickets for all for Torquay.  New season ticket cards are expected in over the next couple days and will be available this week.
Sir Pissalot

« Reply #24 on: Wednesday, July 31, 2013, 10:59:07 »

Silly me.  I thought I would make a quick telephone call to the Club to reserve my season ticket seat for the Torquay game,   Doh  How could I have been so naive?  Eventually got through to a pleasant lad in the new ticket agency but things then started getting confused because his computer was showing a different block number to that shown on my season ticket in recent years.  I said that shouldn't make any difference as the Row and Seat Number were the important bits.  A subsequent call to the Club Shop confirmed that the block numbers in the side stands have changed since last season.  It used to be so much easier when Dave and his side-kick were on the end of the phone. 

Anyway, for anyone else who is waiting for their season ticket, the girl in the Club Shop said that those for the DRS haven't been received yet.  She recommended that I leave it until Saturday or next Monday before calling in to pick mine up!   
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: Wednesday, July 31, 2013, 11:01:01 »

Tweet from today, no mention of the DRS not being received (yet!):

Swindon Town FC ‏@Official_STFC 58m
2013/14 Season Cards will be available to collect from the STFC Store from midday on Friday #STFC
Sir Pissalot

« Reply #26 on: Wednesday, July 31, 2013, 11:19:31 »

Thanks.  Maybe she was playing it safe because I mentioned I live out of town.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: Wednesday, July 31, 2013, 12:14:21 »

Thanks.  Maybe she was playing it safe because I mentioned I live out of town.

Yesterday a mate was told the same as you were. Just thought as they have posted that up then they may have had the DRS batch in.

Must pop in on Saturday and get my Torquay ticket at the same time.
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: Wednesday, July 31, 2013, 13:31:13 »

Yesterday a mate was told the same as you were. Just thought as they have posted that up then they may have had the DRS batch in.

Must pop in on Saturday and get my Torquay ticket at the same time.
ST seats only reserved till Friday for Torquay game. Although I doubt there'll be a massive rush first thing Saturday morning to be fair.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: Wednesday, July 31, 2013, 13:50:11 »

Damn I was told Monday. I'll risk it.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Up
Print
Jump to: