Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 45   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: The Dostoyevsky Thread  (Read 60604 times)
Dostoyevsky

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Thursday, April 25, 2013, 20:32:08 »

Come on Dossy, extend the hand of friendship to them.

'wiggles fingers'

'twirls wrist'

'cups bollocks'

I demonstrated what I thought to be the handshake to my dad earlier. He was intrigued. I did not cup my bollocks I just pressed my thumb firmly in his hand. This is the signal, right? Or do they really get lewd and crude?
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Thursday, April 25, 2013, 20:33:15 »

The Lodge in the Planks, I consider to be Swindon's most hideous building...a bit strange for a body that was supposedly formed by builders versed in the art of of making pleasing buildings. It does have a pair of compasses above the door, which is the only nod in the direction of any augmentation to its concrete grey, monolithic, brutality.
Dostoyevsky

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Thursday, April 25, 2013, 20:33:55 »

They not only repress electric cars they also repress mankind. Old boys network on steroids.
Dostoyevsky

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Thursday, April 25, 2013, 20:35:56 »

The Lodge in the Planks, I consider to be Swindon's most hideous building...a bit strange for a body that was supposedly formed by builders versed in the art of of making pleasing buildings. It does have a pair of compasses above the door, which is the only nod in the direction of any augmentation to its concrete grey, monolithic, brutality.

I looked it up on Google Earth because I think I might go on a paint spraying mission. These people are downright evil. They look upon us as untermenschen(?).
Dostoyevsky

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Thursday, April 25, 2013, 20:37:44 »

Do you guys know that Bath is based on Freemasonic lines?
Ardiles

Stirlingshire Reds

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: Thursday, April 25, 2013, 20:38:13 »

I had a funny handshake once.  I had recently started my first job in London and was introduced to an old boy called Cliff who had been there for years.  He went to shake my hand and I damn near lost one of my knuckles.

Evil fucker.  I had no idea what was going on until I mentioned it to a few others in the pub later that week.
Honkytonk

Whoo Whoo!

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: Thursday, April 25, 2013, 20:38:43 »

I think now is as good a time as any to bring this up.

What's with your sig Dossy? Cross dressing paedos? Dare I ask?
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: Thursday, April 25, 2013, 20:38:47 »

They not only repress electric cars they also repress mankind. Old boys network on steroids.

I've heard there are some whose rituals involve blinding small fish.

Vile organisations, which go right to the top of our aristocracy

Things get better but they never get good
Dostoyevsky

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: Thursday, April 25, 2013, 20:39:53 »

Ardiles, the guy probably thought you were one of the clan and emphasised his hand shake to corroborate the matter. Stay well clear of said individual.
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: Thursday, April 25, 2013, 20:40:57 »

Do they have links to the Goldolphin horse racing people?
Ardiles

Stirlingshire Reds

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: Thursday, April 25, 2013, 20:41:33 »

The last time I saw him was 12 or 13 years ago.  I'd forgotten all about it until seeing your thread.
Dostoyevsky

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: Thursday, April 25, 2013, 20:41:47 »

Correct Bogus Dave, and they are heavily embroiled in kiddy fiddling. They mask their motives behind acts of benevolence. Stay away from  these people
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: Thursday, April 25, 2013, 20:43:04 »

Correct Bogus Dave, and they are heavily embroiled in kiddy fiddling. They mask their motives behind acts of benevolence. Stay away from  these people

I'm afraid it's too late. We've trusted them, accepted them, and we must now carry the great weight of shame

Things get better but they never get good
Dostoyevsky

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: Thursday, April 25, 2013, 20:46:17 »

The judiciary, the politicians, the police, the council head honchos.

Time to spray paint their organisations or picket(?) them on the days they convene meetings and chuck rotten eggs at them.
mystical_goat

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: Thursday, April 25, 2013, 20:47:58 »

I think I might go on a paint spraying mission. These people are downright evil.  

I walked past the Conservative Club in Oxford earlier, and thought exactly the same.

There aren't any variations on the 'conservative' theme, are there? Wouldn't want to deface something that wasn't to do with the blue fuckers.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 45   Go Up
Print
Jump to: