Pages: 1 ... 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 ... 30   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Doncaster Rovers FC v Swindon Town FC Official Matchday Thread  (Read 39802 times)
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #360 on: Monday, April 1, 2013, 17:38:45 »

Admittedly the ramblings of a man who has drunken way too much for 6.29 on a Monday afternoon but....

FUCK OFF Kevin MacDonald you negative clueless cunt. Our chances of promotion are now going to be ruined by Paul Hart and Maurice Malpas's lovechild. I have been immensely positive and rejected any negative feelings up until now if only to put a brave face on the shite you have served up in recent weeks but enough is enough. I can face falling out of the position we held but if that lackluster effortless spasticated  poor excuse for a performance is now going to be the norm for Swindon Town you can fuck off. Gutted I've renewed my season ticket.
Quoting this so you can't delete it when sober.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #361 on: Monday, April 1, 2013, 17:41:40 »

Wes
Thompson, Flint, Ward, McEveley
Roberts, Ferry, McCormack, De Vita
Williams, Collins

This is my favoured lineup, especially at home. If Thompson and Williams are injured then Rooney and devera deputise.
ChalkyWhiteIsGod
TOLD YOU SO

Ignore
« Reply #362 on: Monday, April 1, 2013, 17:43:57 »

Quoting this so you can't delete it when sober.

haha lovely, what's done is done. I will wake up tomorrow and everything will be rosey and well, as long as i'm not hungover.
adje

Ignore
« Reply #363 on: Monday, April 1, 2013, 17:44:13 »

But we were all crying out for new faces a couple of weeks ago

quot;Molten memories splashing down
 upon the rooves of Swindon Town"
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #364 on: Monday, April 1, 2013, 17:45:44 »

Well i wasn't.

A fresh striker maybe but no more.
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #365 on: Monday, April 1, 2013, 17:46:12 »

We needed them but perhaps not all at the same time. It's a bit Wembley 2012 isn't it?
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #366 on: Monday, April 1, 2013, 17:48:39 »

We needed to bolster the squad definitely. Apart from a different type of striker we were crying out for bodies more so than specific positions or even people for the first 11
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #367 on: Monday, April 1, 2013, 17:50:14 »

New faces good, didn't expect them to be straight in at this critical juncture though. Asking a lot of yoofs.
ronnie21

The Mighty Hankerton

Ignore
« Reply #368 on: Monday, April 1, 2013, 17:53:48 »

Has this coincided with Ferry being moved out wide?
I think it has!!  But really our form has gone downhill since Ritchie was sold - we all know the reasons for it and no use crying over spilt milk! 
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #369 on: Monday, April 1, 2013, 17:57:20 »

I think it has!!  But really our form has gone downhill since Ritchie was sold - we all know the reasons for it and no use crying over spilt milk! 
I didn't think we'd miss him as much as we have...
THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #370 on: Monday, April 1, 2013, 17:58:27 »

In my view Kmac has done ok but not today.

That was a load of clueless bollocks.......changes it too fucking late.....on a Paul Hart style wank formation.

Gets in a trio of handy players in positions which really aren't our Achilles heel.....WE NEED A FUCKING STRIKER!!!!!!!  A big target man to knock the ball over the line.....nothing else is really required.

AND....why didn't we cross the ball when we had the chance? Tap it back, tap it inside, tap it forward .....give the ball away.

No shots on target is a fucking joke

Play offs at very best and they can fuck off.

Now we have to sit back and watch Bmuff tin pot cunts win promotion as even Brentford have stopped winning......please...please not those 3 stand wankers.

I'm fucked off!

Clems Army!
Nomoreheroes
The Moral Majority

Ignore
« Reply #371 on: Monday, April 1, 2013, 17:58:56 »

Just back off holiday and watched a recording of the match. Thought we looked very poor. We had noone up front and midfielders who seemed to want to run with the ball and not pass it.

Positives for me were a good save from Fodderingham and a strong performance from Flint - Although a different ref may have given 2 penalties against him. I thought Bryant looked an adequate replacement and right back, if a little lightweight.

I thought Navarro looked fat. McCormack had a bit of a stinker. Parrett looked like Kevin the teenager everytime he lost the ball. Ullongo has one foot and likes to run with the ball. Collins and Rooney were awful. Ferry looked lost on the right. Roberts and DeVita didn't get into the game.

Apart from that, we looked like world beaters! (Groan!)

You're my incurable malady. I miss the pleasure of your company.
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #372 on: Monday, April 1, 2013, 18:00:02 »

Bringing in a striker is probably a lot harder than any other position; pretty much every team with anything left to play for will be after one at this point of the season.
LucienSanchez

Is this hospital called St. Croc of Shit?!

Ignore
« Reply #373 on: Monday, April 1, 2013, 18:01:28 »

Another striker wouldn't have helped today anyway, we were just rubbish. Sigh.

We made a promise we swore we'd always remember... no retreat, baby, no surrender
BruceChatwin

Ignore
« Reply #374 on: Monday, April 1, 2013, 18:09:52 »

Admittedly the ramblings of a man who has drunken way too much for 6.29 on a Monday afternoon but....

FUCK OFF Kevin MacDonald you negative clueless cunt. Our chances of promotion are now going to be ruined by Paul Hart and Maurice Malpas's lovechild. I have been immensely positive and rejected any negative feelings up until now if only to put a brave face on the shite you have served up in recent weeks but enough is enough. I can face falling out of the position we held but if that lackluster effortless spasticated  poor excuse for a performance is now going to be the norm for Swindon Town you can fuck off. Gutted I've renewed my season ticket.

Thank you Chalky.

That post has helped put losing a football match back into perspective for me.

Yes we may be shit but at least I'm still sane.
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 ... 30   Go Up
Print
Jump to: