Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Adver News: Bodin may sue Swindon over Di Canio's treatment  (Read 11633 times)
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #30 on: Wednesday, March 27, 2013, 09:56:19 »

I never ever said anything I had was "secret information" just not for a public forum.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
BruceChatwin

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: Wednesday, March 27, 2013, 09:57:18 »

I would be amazed if that were the case. KMAC doesn't seem to be the type to make snap judgements. He's only been here a few weeks. Does anyone know how long Zippy's been off?

2 weeks.
The Grim Reaper

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: Wednesday, March 27, 2013, 09:57:50 »

Maybe they will just pay Bodin up with a golden handshake or something? Kmac can bring his own man in then. Am i right in thinking the only man he has brought in is his assistant Mark Hooper as Digby was a Jed appointment? Either way sometimes it best to start from a clean slate and i'm sure Kmac can do without skeletons from the past holding the club back. Bodin was a legend at STFC but maybe its best he retires and be remembered for that rather than being remembered for the man that sued the club over hurt feelings.
Flashheart

« Reply #33 on: Wednesday, March 27, 2013, 09:58:50 »

Most of it doesn't come out until it's released by the club and in the press. Certainly not on the forums anyway.

Except for Jason Roberts, of course.
LucienSanchez

Is this hospital called St. Croc of Shit?!

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: Wednesday, March 27, 2013, 09:59:28 »

This doesn't help explain the embargo and why it still hasn't been lifted, which is everyones main concern...

We made a promise we swore we'd always remember... no retreat, baby, no surrender
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: Wednesday, March 27, 2013, 10:06:07 »

This doesn't help explain the embargo and why it still hasn't been lifted, which is everyones main concern...
I believe the current popular theory is that there is no FL embargo but that the backers are unwilling to put in funds whilst the threat of litigation from multiple disgruntled employees is hanging in the air.

LucienSanchez

Is this hospital called St. Croc of Shit?!

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: Wednesday, March 27, 2013, 10:08:59 »

Ah, cheers.

We made a promise we swore we'd always remember... no retreat, baby, no surrender
townforever

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: Wednesday, March 27, 2013, 10:32:49 »

Maybe its a gentle reminder to PDC that STFC could also counter his legal action with there own (or a 3rd party could ??)

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: Wednesday, March 27, 2013, 10:52:42 »

I never ever said anything I had was "secret information" just not for a public forum.

You quoted a post i made a month ago to try to prove a point against me.  I never said you were wrong then or now.
The only thing that changed from the 27th feb is that i've gone from saying i would be surprised if it happend to now being surprised. Everything i said still stands.

Now if we're being pedantic then i didn't say you thought you had secret information. Your posts are clearly saying you keep stuff between certain others which points to it being secretive to a point though.

You hear stuff,i hear stuff,Fred bloggs hears stuff. Anything you, me or Fred knows will be out there known by others. There is no doubt about that at all
« Last Edit: Wednesday, March 27, 2013, 10:55:20 by arriba » Logged
flammableBen

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: Wednesday, March 27, 2013, 10:56:56 »

Fred blogs about stuff? Anybody have a link?

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: Wednesday, March 27, 2013, 10:57:43 »

Fred blogs about stuff? Anybody have a link?

He keeps it to himself and close friends or via personal messages
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #41 on: Wednesday, March 27, 2013, 11:20:07 »

OK.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
Honkytonk

Whoo Whoo!

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: Wednesday, March 27, 2013, 11:24:26 »

To quote the glorious film Hot Fuzz:

"Don't be a twat now."
Bumpkin

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: Wednesday, March 27, 2013, 12:20:42 »

Disappointed to read some of the anti PB stuff.  Surprised the Adver went public with this information.

I think PB has an important role to play at STFC and the current board should do their utmost to welcome him back to the club and improve the working conditions for him and those around him.

As Nick Watkins said in a recent interview, PDC managed with a hand grenade. NW ended up with the responsibility of clearing up PDC's grenade attacks around the County Ground.

kerry red

« Reply #44 on: Wednesday, March 27, 2013, 12:31:04 »

Would have had more sympathy and respect if he had done this whilst PdC was still at the club.

Whether he's doing it now to make it even harder for PdC to get another English club, I don't know.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Up
Print
Jump to: