Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 ... 9   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: PDC Interview Coming Up on Sky Sports News  (Read 13834 times)
Bumpkin

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: Wednesday, February 27, 2013, 16:52:19 »

Those pictures he's showing off are property of STFC.
dave_bambers_right_sock

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: Wednesday, February 27, 2013, 16:53:36 »

is there going to be a part 3?
Leggett
Do you like popsicles?

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: Wednesday, February 27, 2013, 16:54:56 »

Glad he won't be back. Everyone needs to move on now!

Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: Wednesday, February 27, 2013, 17:03:24 »

I'd have liked to have seen an effort made to keep him.

Thanks PDC but its done now. We need a new manager, and the right one, and this is what is now important.
RobertT

Ignore
« Reply #49 on: Wednesday, February 27, 2013, 17:09:20 »

I'm getting a sense that PDC wanted assurances that the bigger budget would be back in play, I don't think anyone wanted to cave in this time.

Lets look at it this way, a half decent Manager and some new loan signings should put us in a good place to see the season out and probably be less money than that raised by Ritchie and what we would have spent on PDC on top.  Sort of stealing all of PDC's thunder.

Trick of course is doing that.
Costanza

Ignore
« Reply #50 on: Wednesday, February 27, 2013, 17:09:33 »

I'll sign the petition now.
mrverve

Ignore
« Reply #51 on: Wednesday, February 27, 2013, 17:09:52 »

We'll never know what went on with Paolo and the new board, the very fact that he had a deadline with the new owners over something that they didn't have any control over is just baffling.

Contradicting stories and obviously both have their own agendas on how they want to put the 'official' versions of events.

In the end Jed and co. have probably saved themselves a few quid over Paolo leaving and Paolo will now be free to take reins at another club whenever he chooses.

We have to get a new manager in place asap and strengthen in a few areas and try and get promotion, we still have a hell of chance to go up!
kerry red

« Reply #52 on: Wednesday, February 27, 2013, 17:12:29 »

A sorry ending to a glorious tale.

It was always going to be thus
thepeoplesgame

Ignore
« Reply #53 on: Wednesday, February 27, 2013, 17:15:08 »

I'm getting a sense that PDC wanted assurances that the bigger budget would be back in play, I don't think anyone wanted to cave in this time.

Lets look at it this way, a half decent Manager and some new loan signings should put us in a good place to see the season out and probably be less money than that raised by Ritchie and what we would have spent on PDC on top.  Sort of stealing all of PDC's thunder.

Trick of course is doing that.

I get the sense he just wanted a phone call at 5pm last Monday.

We'll see whether a "half-decent" manager can replicate Di Canio's success with these players in due course… unless we can actually get a fully decent one (Adkins/Tisdale).
thepeoplesgame

Ignore
« Reply #54 on: Wednesday, February 27, 2013, 17:18:06 »

We'll never know what went on with Paolo and the new board, the very fact that he had a deadline with the new owners over something that they didn't have any control over is just baffling.

Not as baffling as the fact the new owners willingly signed up to it too… unless, of course, they recognised it as their get out of jail card all along.

I backtracked a bit in a previous thread from saying that the new board clearly didn't want to keep Di Canio. I feel sure of that fact now.
Flashheart

« Reply #55 on: Wednesday, February 27, 2013, 17:21:49 »

It's obvious that (insert non-obvious perception here)
bigbobjoylove

Ignore
« Reply #56 on: Wednesday, February 27, 2013, 17:35:36 »

I'm getting a sense that PDC wanted assurances that the bigger budget would be back in play

Or the rampant agent fee spending would continue.
iffy

« Reply #57 on: Wednesday, February 27, 2013, 17:44:05 »

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Narcissistic_personality_disorder

Red Frog
Not a Dave

Pondlife

Ignore
« Reply #58 on: Wednesday, February 27, 2013, 17:46:33 »

Can history please record, contrary to his version, that Dux left us in 6th and not 1st place in the League?

Tout ce que je sais de plus sûr à propos de la moralité et des obligations des hommes, c'est au football que je le dois. - Albert Camus
nochee

« Reply #59 on: Wednesday, February 27, 2013, 17:50:09 »

Grr! I'm going to post Curtis every time someone says this. Well perhaps not every time. But enough to be annoying so people stop movin' on (up)

That is one hell of a tune! Curtis Mayfield is a genius, Paolo, not so.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 ... 9   Go Up
Print
Jump to: