Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 ... 17   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Neville W  (Read 232818 times)
Leggett
Do you like popsicles?

Ignore
« Reply #90 on: Tuesday, February 19, 2013, 07:34:51 »

RIP Nev.

london_red

Ignore
« Reply #91 on: Tuesday, February 19, 2013, 07:42:02 »

RIP Nev.

Although I never met you, you often made me laugh and that's better than loads of people I have met. Nice one.

Well said. RIP
THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #92 on: Tuesday, February 19, 2013, 07:55:13 »

Email sent to club ref Program.....will revert when i know anything...

Clems Army!
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #93 on: Tuesday, February 19, 2013, 08:03:49 »

Sad

Sorry you're gone Nev. R.I.P.
Talk Talk

« Reply #94 on: Tuesday, February 19, 2013, 08:35:36 »

Will be giving him a good clap at the end of the season roll-call alongside the other Town fans who have passed.

Indeed.

I am trying to find out funeral details (he lived a couple of houses away from one of my good lady's colleagues, which is how I found out - not sure anybody would have known otherwise  Sad ) and will put them up here.
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #95 on: Tuesday, February 19, 2013, 09:07:38 »

Indeed.

I am trying to find out funeral details (he lived a couple of houses away from one of my good lady's colleagues, which is how I found out - not sure anybody would have known otherwise  Sad ) and will put them up here.

Well done for posting...must have been a tough topic to approach and word.
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #96 on: Tuesday, February 19, 2013, 09:22:02 »

Once we find out the funeral details,  would it be possible for us to collect some money to donate to charity?

Thats what happens at funerals isnt it?
magicroundabout
Fanta Pants

Ignore
« Reply #97 on: Tuesday, February 19, 2013, 09:44:16 »

Enjoyed your puns Nev (Terry). Even though some were really awful, they were still read with a smile on my face.

You've got the best seat in the house now to carry on watching the comedy show that is STFC

RIP

Talk Talk

« Reply #98 on: Tuesday, February 19, 2013, 09:54:53 »

Once we find out the funeral details,  would it be possible for us to collect some money to donate to charity?

Thats what happens at funerals isnt it?

It is usually up to the family to decide on donations or flowers or whatever. Perhaps we can do something collective.

I am personally still quite shaken by this. He was such a nice guy and the same age as me.
Ardiles

Stirlingshire Reds

Ignore
« Reply #99 on: Tuesday, February 19, 2013, 09:56:26 »

Plan for the future, but live for now.  Take nothing, or anyone, for granted.
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #100 on: Tuesday, February 19, 2013, 09:59:01 »

It is usually up to the family to decide on donations or flowers or whatever. Perhaps we can do something collective.
that's what i thought. hopefully we can arrange a collection on behalf of the forum to donate to the charity of choice, if indeed there is one.
mexico red

Demasiado no es demasiado

Ignore
« Reply #101 on: Tuesday, February 19, 2013, 10:46:05 »

Rip the winners lounge will be a shitter place without you, terrible news.
THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #102 on: Tuesday, February 19, 2013, 11:04:48 »

Club have come back to me to say Media dept is investigating to see if the team sheet thing is possible.

Clems Army!
Talk Talk

« Reply #103 on: Tuesday, February 19, 2013, 12:11:55 »

Club have come back to me to say Media dept is investigating to see if the team sheet thing is possible.

Thanks Flash, that's good, and see below.

Update on the funeral from my lady:

Terry’s funeral is next Tuesday the 26th Feb at 3pm at the crematorium.  His family don’t come from Swindon, but his parents are having his funeral here because of his friends.  Nothing has been in the paper and I’m not sure if it will be.  They are asking for donations, not flowers, to the intensive care unit at the Great Western.  His sister is trying to get an announcement in the Swindon Town programme for the next home game, but as that’s not until next Saturday, it might all be a bit too late.

I am sure that anyone who is around on Tuesday would be more than welcome. Would anyone like to take on a collection? I'm rather swamped with work at the moment. A PayPal account would be good I guess.

Can someone kindly put this on Facebook and Twitter please, as I don't do those thangs.
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #104 on: Tuesday, February 19, 2013, 13:39:17 »

Nice one.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 ... 17   Go Up
Print
Jump to: