Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: A Gay Footballer!!!!  (Read 5600 times)
GoSWINDON
Making the best out of the little I have.

going for a poo see you in two

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Friday, February 15, 2013, 22:30:45 »

Hang on a minute....

'For the past 25 years I have been afraid, afraid to show who I really was because of fear,'

Erm no, that's not quite right, unless you came out of your mum's vagina fancying a bit of cock.   Surely for the last 10 years or so he's been scared of coming out. Fucking shit statement.

kill the gay

If I Don't See You Through  Week, I'll See You Through Window
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Friday, February 15, 2013, 22:32:31 »

Not at all, more like have a word with the bloke who wrote a slightly OTT statement.

I certainly didn't get in fancying a bit of skirt til I had a few years under my belt.
Gnasher

Prefers animals to people (in a non sexual way)

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Friday, February 15, 2013, 22:32:48 »

kill the gay

[url width=341 height=380]http://listverse.wpengine.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/soccer1.jpg[/url]

Cats are better than dogs FACT
Red Frog
Not a Dave

Pondlife

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Friday, February 15, 2013, 22:34:28 »

Hang on a minute....

'For the past 25 years I have been afraid, afraid to show who I really was because of fear,'

Erm no, that's not quite right, unless you came out of your mum's vagina fancying a bit of cock.   Surely for the last 10 years or so he's been scared of coming out. Fucking shit statement.
kill the gay

Stop drinking, both of you. You're making yourselves look a bit stupid.

Tout ce que je sais de plus sûr à propos de la moralité et des obligations des hommes, c'est au football que je le dois. - Albert Camus
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Friday, February 15, 2013, 22:35:01 »

Things get better but they never get good
GoSWINDON

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: Friday, February 15, 2013, 22:41:02 »

Stop drinking, both of you. You're making yourselves look a bit stupid.

sorry , it was a joke .  I dont really care what sexuality anyone wants to involve themselves in as long as i dont have to watch it ( lesbians excepted) .

Going back to your previous post im pretty sure any player coming out nowadays will get alot different reaction to what they might have 20-30 years ago , people are more open minded . Obviously you will still have the knuckle draggers who abuse black players etc but this is very much the minority and im sure the more gay players that docome out it wont even be an issue to the majority of fans  .

janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: Friday, February 15, 2013, 22:46:36 »

Exactly.
Red Frog
Not a Dave

Pondlife

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: Friday, February 15, 2013, 22:52:12 »

sorry , it was a joke .  I dont really care what sexuality anyone wants to involve themselves in as long as i dont have to watch it ( lesbians excepted) .

Going back to your previous post im pretty sure any player coming out nowadays will get alot different reaction to what they might have 20-30 years ago , people are more open minded . Obviously you will still have the knuckle draggers who abuse black players etc but this is very much the minority and im sure the more gay players that docome out it wont even be an issue to the majority of fans  .
Well that's a bit easier to agree with. You would hope people will stop being outraged by other people just wanting to get on with their lives.

Tout ce que je sais de plus sûr à propos de la moralité et des obligations des hommes, c'est au football que je le dois. - Albert Camus
fatbasher

« Reply #23 on: Friday, February 15, 2013, 22:57:38 »

er yep , every day
Not in the same sense and in such a sensationalist manner.
« Last Edit: Friday, February 15, 2013, 23:00:46 by fatbasher » Logged
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: Friday, February 15, 2013, 22:58:04 »

I don't think anyone was 'outraged' by this at all.
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: Friday, February 15, 2013, 23:01:35 »

Rogers would have played alongside Migs at Columbus Crew.

Migs was great.
GoSWINDON

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: Friday, February 15, 2013, 23:15:39 »

Not in the same sense and in such a sensationalist manner.

i have to admit ive only read this story on here , has it been in the tabloids ?

Barry Scott

« Reply #27 on: Friday, February 15, 2013, 23:39:16 »

What Bo Gusdavé said. Who gives a fuck. He's gay, I'm indifferent and Mick Hucknall stinks of piss.
GoSWINDON

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: Friday, February 15, 2013, 23:42:25 »

What Bo Gusdavé said. Who gives a fuck. He's gay, I'm indifferent and Mick Hucknall stinks of piss.

NO, IM INDIFFERENT

jonny72

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: Saturday, February 16, 2013, 01:44:54 »

I reckon the gay footballers think everyone will be outraged if they come out. In reality, most people don't give a toss.

Except for Millwall fans. And probably all the players they've been getting naked in front of, having showers with and hugging and kissing when a goal is scored. But everyone other than that doesn't give a toss.

You've only got to look at the recent Parliament vote on gay marriage for proof of that. The press coverage was more about the Tory MP's voting against it (and Cameron) than the actual bill itself.

Can't help but think that gay people are annoyed they accepted nowadays and not the centre of attention anymore.
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
Print
Jump to: