Pages: 1 ... 51 52 53 [54] 55 56   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Administration  (Read 97946 times)
kerry red

« Reply #795 on: Monday, January 21, 2013, 21:54:52 »

Is it David Emery the Olympic hurdler
steveg

Ignore
« Reply #796 on: Monday, January 21, 2013, 21:57:09 »

Could always try the editor (and in fact Director) at one of his numerous other publications: david.emery@therugbypaper.co.uk or david.emery@greenwayspublishing.co.uk.

His list of Directorships makes interesting reading also - https://www.duedil.com/director/911635035/david-emery

Oh the irony.
actually met this guy when he was sports editor at The Express. Nice guy. Yep he messed up but he was sound to me?!
lambourn red

« Reply #797 on: Monday, January 21, 2013, 21:57:16 »

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al-Waleed_bin_Talal who has been on there already own up
Bumpkin

Ignore
« Reply #798 on: Monday, January 21, 2013, 21:57:54 »

Was thinking that. From Ziren too.
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #799 on: Monday, January 21, 2013, 22:17:50 »

No, David Emery the lawyer seeking cunt
Peter Gibbons

Ignore
« Reply #800 on: Monday, January 21, 2013, 22:38:49 »

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al-Waleed_bin_Talal who has been on there already own up

Someone from Overtown apparently http://whatismyipaddress.com/ip/90.223.153.69

It's not that I'm lazy.  It's that I just don't care.
Benzel

Ignore
« Reply #801 on: Monday, January 21, 2013, 22:51:30 »

Bet he'd improve the Robinettes though.

Sold.

Is your cat making too much noise all the time?
Flashheart

« Reply #802 on: Tuesday, January 22, 2013, 07:04:46 »

We need somebody camping out outside the ground to see who comes and goes.
nevillew
Tripping the light puntastic

Ignore
« Reply #803 on: Tuesday, January 22, 2013, 08:33:58 »

Cheers.

Just spat my dinner all over the table.

Good work
You shouldn't be using a computer whilst eating your meal.

Paolo Di Canio, it's Paolo Di Canio
nevillew
Tripping the light puntastic

Ignore
« Reply #804 on: Tuesday, January 22, 2013, 08:38:31 »

Hemery, it's Hemery.

Paolo Di Canio, it's Paolo Di Canio
Sir Pissalot

« Reply #805 on: Tuesday, January 22, 2013, 08:43:44 »

Burlesconi? I want to be hated beyond belief.

But then we could have post-match Bunga-Bunga parties in the Legends Lounge! Count me in.
Matchworn Shirts
For Sale

Ignore
« Reply #806 on: Tuesday, January 22, 2013, 08:55:04 »

[url width=250 height=187]http://cps-static.rovicorp.com/2/Open/UK/ITV/ITV1/The%20Unforgettable/Dick%20Emery/_derived_jpg_q90_250x250_m0/p008tv30.jpg?partner=allrovi.com[/url]

I come from a land down-under
LittleRed

Ignore
« Reply #807 on: Tuesday, January 22, 2013, 09:15:53 »

It keeps being reported that the new investors are interested in taking a controlling stake or a large stake. This does not mean that they will buy all of blacks stake. Now is this due to black not wanting to sell all his stake or that the new investors are unwilling or unable to purchase all his stake, therefore not being the golden goose we were all hoping for. Also a recent report states that no letters of intent have been received, I'm not quite sure what that means but it seems we are still a long way off. 7 bidders went to 6 when 1 was reported to have dropped out and now all the talk is centered on 4, wondered what happened to the other two. The longer this goes the more it could hinder any plans pdc had within the transfer window.
lambourn red

« Reply #808 on: Tuesday, January 22, 2013, 09:20:11 »

It keeps being reported that the new investors are interested in taking a controlling stake or a large stake. This does not mean that they will buy all of blacks stake. Now is this due to black not wanting to sell all his stake or that the new investors are unwilling or unable to purchase all his stake, therefore not being the golden goose we were all hoping for. Also a recent report states that no letters of intent have been received, I'm not quite sure what that means but it seems we are still a long way off. 7 bidders went to 6 when 1 was reported to have dropped out and now all the talk is centered on 4, wondered what happened to the other two. The longer this goes the mote it could hinder any plans pdc had within the transfer window.

Whatever happens it is not going to affect the transfer window for us there is no way any deal could be done by the end of the month . The only thing we need to worry about is out going players if we can off load 1 or 2 of the fringe players that should be enough to keep Hollands and Martin  but the biggest worry is a last minute big bid for Ritchie/Ferry/Wes .
LittleRed

Ignore
« Reply #809 on: Tuesday, January 22, 2013, 09:38:06 »

Whatever happens it is not going to affect the transfer window for us there is no way any deal could be done by the end of the month . The only thing we need to worry about is out going players if we can off load 1 or 2 of the fringe players that should be enough to keep Hollands and Martin  but the biggest worry is a last minute big bid for Ritchie/Ferry/Wes .

The value of the club depends largely on the value of it players (assets) would not of thought any new investors who are trying to make money would be happy about the sale of our best players. Also I'm sure poalo would walk if this happened depending what he knew about the potential investors.
Pages: 1 ... 51 52 53 [54] 55 56   Go Up
Print
Jump to: