Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ... 56   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Administration  (Read 97957 times)
Frigby Daser

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: Thursday, January 17, 2013, 07:17:10 »

Given our history I'll believe we have these so called purchasers when I see them.

Club need to counter the (no doubt) sensational headlines this morning. Time for Patey to earn the money we are paying him. First and fore most will there be a firesale this window, or have BBC W overegged the situation.

It doesn't fit the right tune of the day. "Go bust when we waaaaant..]

The reason for Patey's appointment would now appear to be obvious. Remove those culpable for the spending (Wray) and bring in a shield to face the music (Patey).
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: Thursday, January 17, 2013, 07:18:56 »

No news here... Move along...

To you maybe, I think not for most of us.

There was always the call for new investment long term (beyond this season), but to us normals that are not party to the whispers from the corridors of power dysfunction - to have even the merest suggestion of Administration this season has come as a bit of a shock.

We stupidly assumed the owner knew what it was doing when funds were released to buy players this year, and the extra put in to exit the um-bongo.First I heard of any short term danger was a Patey interview the other week.
Frigby Daser

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: Thursday, January 17, 2013, 07:19:47 »

Administration is a reality check for fans - Black pulling out has been on the cards for some time (he apparently wanted  out in the summer but the buyer couldnt prove he had the funds so he continued to support the clib u til a new buyer was found) and calling in the accountants is sensible as any buyer would want to know the true financial affairs so its better we found out the true state and deal with it rather than let an investor pick holes in it ....

No news here... Move along...

It is news here if we enter admin, pay our creditors a fraction of their debts, sever all commercial relationships in the process, and take a points hit.
fatbasher

« Reply #33 on: Thursday, January 17, 2013, 07:20:45 »

Ladles and Jellyspoons.

Please get a grip on yourselves.

Firstly, don't abuse the owners. If it wasn't for them we'd be looking up to the scum up the road and saying if only....

Now you know the real reason JW was relieved of his post. You should also have put the redevelopment jigsaw pieces together. We're not in admin yet, we have not been docked 10 points, Paolo is still the manager, apparently we are in talks with "new investors/owners" delete as applicable. No, Honda won't be interested again, if they ever were. The pies will still be cold or sold out on Saturday if the game is not snowed off. Lastly while I go out on this freezing day to west Dorset please keep off the scum forum, you'll only get upset.  
fittons_coaching_badge

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: Thursday, January 17, 2013, 07:22:38 »

I reckon Shebby Singh is putting together a consortium to buy the club.
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: Thursday, January 17, 2013, 07:23:02 »

What happened to Sir Martyn Arbib?
CalRed45

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: Thursday, January 17, 2013, 07:23:10 »

Typical hysteria. You ought to thank him and others for saving the club first......Then take a deep breath and see what happens.
haha i see what you mean. calmed down now. was half asleep when i read it and have an important exam today so wasnt the best way to start it
Barry Scott

« Reply #37 on: Thursday, January 17, 2013, 07:23:13 »

What the fucking fuck? Oh well, Pox and Shrews might get their wish.

Bring on the drama.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: Thursday, January 17, 2013, 07:24:53 »

I don't think he's been investing in the football side of things. 'Just' infrastructure
fatbasher

« Reply #39 on: Thursday, January 17, 2013, 07:25:18 »

Grabbed the last parachute?
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #40 on: Thursday, January 17, 2013, 07:26:33 »

Sounds to me like it is a preparing for sale strategy. I'm not sure administration would be the best solution, the club owes the holding company and investors the majority
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: Thursday, January 17, 2013, 07:28:27 »

Assuming worst case of entering admin: One question, who owns most of the debt that going into administration would knacker.

If its suppliers, council and the normal person = very much blame the owner.
If its the holding company then that may be different.

edit: si pie seems to have answered it before I hit "post." I was wondering, no clinging to the hope, that this isn't brinkmanship because they couldn't negotiate debt write off with Fitton. Probably isn't but I can hope...
« Last Edit: Thursday, January 17, 2013, 07:30:31 by Batch » Logged
fatbasher

« Reply #42 on: Thursday, January 17, 2013, 07:29:30 »

Lastly, I must go.

Our biggest asset is Paolo!, not the players.
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: Thursday, January 17, 2013, 07:31:57 »

Sounds to me like it is a preparing for sale strategy. I'm not sure administration would be the best solution, the club owes the holding company and investors the majority

That was my first thought too. Get the debt off the balance sheet to make it more attractive to buyers. The majority of the debt is to the holding company, of which Black owns the biggest stake and will take the biggest hit. I think this has more to do with Fitton not giving up his loan/share holding that was talked about a few months ago.
Leggett
Do you like popsicles?

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: Thursday, January 17, 2013, 07:35:17 »

What a gigantic pile of cock, why do we have to keep doing this? Black loses his nerve and the fans get shafted again. Brilliant.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ... 56   Go Up
Print
Jump to: