Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Martin  (Read 6243 times)
Nomoreheroes
The Moral Majority

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Sunday, December 30, 2012, 21:55:31 »

Im not sure anyone will score lots up top the way pdc wants to play.

You're my incurable malady. I miss the pleasure of your company.
Jimmy Glass is an Alien

« Reply #16 on: Sunday, December 30, 2012, 22:36:25 »

If PdC can make a player lose 6kg in a month, I think I wouldn't mind working for him get rid of some of this Xmas podge!
jutty274

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Sunday, December 30, 2012, 22:43:41 »

If PdC can make a player lose 6kg in a month, I think I wouldn't mind working for him get rid of some of this Xmas podge!
I would be back to my pre wedding weight by the end of the season.
Nomoreheroes
The Moral Majority

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Sunday, December 30, 2012, 23:28:44 »

I would be back to my pre wedding weight by the end of the season.
I'd need a 3 year contract! :-)

You're my incurable malady. I miss the pleasure of your company.
TheMajorSTFC

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Monday, December 31, 2012, 11:40:37 »

I like Martin and overall he's impressed without scoring. I hope we can keep him, and think once he scores tomorrow he won't stop!

#VivaKenBarlow!
jutty274

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: Monday, December 31, 2012, 13:15:01 »

I'd need a 3 year contract! :-)
After 3 years i would be back to the weight when i met the ex.
Benzel

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: Monday, December 31, 2012, 13:18:50 »

I'm still undecided about Martin. I wouldn't be snatching Norwich's hands off. He shows a decent touch sometimes but I'm not sure he's going to score any more than Collins or Williams. I hope i'm wrong.

He's already had a 20 goal season at this level Smiley

Is your cat making too much noise all the time?
joteddyred

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: Monday, December 31, 2012, 13:20:30 »

It's a shame strikers seem to lose their scoring touch when they come to us.
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #23 on: Monday, December 31, 2012, 13:37:34 »

It's his record in the division above which would put me off. We need a few more players who could cut it in the Championship in my opinion. Otherwise we're going to be left with half a squad which will need to be released.
RobertT

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: Monday, December 31, 2012, 13:39:29 »

There is a fair chance we would end the season with at least 4 players in double figures, that's pretty good going and combined with having the best defence in the league, would see us sitting pretty.

With a game in hand on most at least, and with the best defence already, it's not improbable that we could have the 2nd best attack and best defence in the league.  Only Tranmere, from memory are far enough in front on goals scored to probably keep us away from that claim, and that is largely thanks to the first few games they had.
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: Monday, December 31, 2012, 14:37:05 »

It reminds me a bit of last season. We had a good defence as thus didnt need a goalscorer. In some ways although it would be nice to find another Charlie Austin there are enough goals to share around the team in order for us to be up there.
THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: Wednesday, January 2, 2013, 19:14:40 »

I don't get all this effort bollocks....nobody and I mean nobody ran around up front as much as Dossevi and look what happened to that poor cunt!

I admire how he has shed the pounds but I haven't seen anything to convince me he's a great player...still I'm not the gaffer so I will bow to the king PDC...

As for Dossy....I hope we smash Bmuff to fuck in revenge for that disallowed goal that night....

Clems Army!
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: Thursday, January 3, 2013, 08:01:32 »

I don't think Martin suffered from a lack of effort. He was just playing the exact same game as williams - they kept making the same runs. Number of times first half they were within 5 yards of each other on the right flank, with nobody in the box.

Collins comes on, was more of a focal point up the top and boom went the dynamite.

Things get better but they never get good
jutty274

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: Thursday, January 3, 2013, 14:17:34 »

I don't get all this effort bollocks....nobody and I mean nobody ran around up front as much as Dossevi and look what happened to that poor cunt!

I admire how he has shed the pounds but I haven't seen anything to convince me he's a great player...still I'm not the gaffer so I will bow to the king PDC...

As for Dossy....I hope we smash Bmuff to fuck in revenge for that disallowed goal that night....
That is typical Flash always living in the past, he even still harps on about how he used to be a good player, it was 1 game & he makes sound like it was a 20 year career.
THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: Thursday, January 3, 2013, 18:59:58 »

I have the trophies to back up my Illustrious junior standard football career.

Clems Army!
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
Print
Jump to: