Pages: 1 ... 22 23 24 [25] 26   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Swindon Town FC v Brentford FC Official Matchday Thread  (Read 36533 times)
Peter Gibbons

Ignore
« Reply #360 on: Wednesday, November 21, 2012, 20:31:33 »

You also have to take in to consideration idiots usually shout loudest, the bbc text ins are a magnet for them. The more rational majority tend to not want every single person to hear there opinion every minute of every day.

I don't think I've ever heard one of those text ins but from what I've read on here that's probably a good thing

It's not that I'm lazy.  It's that I just don't care.
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #361 on: Wednesday, November 21, 2012, 21:53:53 »

They did read out my tweet last night where i said some fans are total weapons.

Not as famous as the cunt laden one i sent in a few weeks. The snooty cow stopped reading it halfway through and said it was frankly quite offensive Cool
joteddyred

Ignore
« Reply #362 on: Wednesday, November 21, 2012, 21:55:51 »

Not as famous as the cunt laden one i sent in a few weeks. The snooty cow stopped reading it halfway through and said it was frankly quite offensive Cool

Ha ha.  I heard that on the way home.
TheMajorSTFC

Ignore
« Reply #363 on: Wednesday, November 21, 2012, 22:25:02 »

P.S If the constant shooting towards the Town End first half is anything to do with us then the decision maker on that needs shooting, sort it out Paolo.

Andddddd also made to correct their decision and kick towards it 2nd half! I think it creates a better atmosphere in the ground IMO!

#VivaKenBarlow!
Jackstfc

« Reply #364 on: Wednesday, November 21, 2012, 23:21:06 »

No home wins at all in L1 Last night so things could be worse.

I feel more optimistic of a good league position for us this season if only for the fact there are not the quality teams in this division this time around.

Sure we will struggle to stock up on wood for the cold winter ahead, but quality timber is in short supply everywhere and not a Forest in sight

Notts red

Ignore
« Reply #365 on: Wednesday, November 21, 2012, 23:34:38 »

Andddddd also made to correct their decision and kick towards it 2nd half! I think it creates a better atmosphere in the ground IMO!
It was Douglas who turned us around last night, we kicked off the 1st half. So thats one toss up we have definitely lost.
« Last Edit: Wednesday, November 21, 2012, 23:36:24 by Notts red » Logged
Flashheart

« Reply #366 on: Thursday, November 22, 2012, 08:49:15 »

I listened to the Brentford Commentary.

While their Terry Christian/David Brent hybrid of a wankstain commentator was as irritating as scabies, he did say that we looked really good at times and are one of the best he's seen this season. No doubt he's been watching his team shut up shop all season and all other teams have a similar problem against them.
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #367 on: Thursday, November 22, 2012, 09:15:58 »

We heard that on the way home, we pissed ourselves laughing, good work.
Missed that one, do tell!
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #368 on: Thursday, November 22, 2012, 09:24:35 »

Missed that one, do tell!

I sent it after the burnley game, said it wasnt austin who got us relegated, it was all the other bottling cunt wankers.

She said, 'i  have a tweet from tans, its frankly quite offensive, but he says it wasnt austins fault we got relegated'
nevillew
Tripping the light puntastic

Ignore
« Reply #369 on: Thursday, November 22, 2012, 09:51:47 »

It wasn't a house. It was a wind break, nothing but a windbreak.

She wasn't at home though, lost in France.

Paolo Di Canio, it's Paolo Di Canio
SuggWillSugg MBE

Ignore
« Reply #370 on: Thursday, November 22, 2012, 10:57:15 »

I sent it after the burnley game, said it wasnt austin who got us relegated, it was all the other bottling cunt wankers.

She said, 'i  have a tweet from tans, its frankly quite offensive, but he says it wasnt austins fault we got relegated'

I sent one in when we were winning at half time saying "That was a great half Fuck da di canio haterz"

They read out the first half then stopped after reading the second half, you'd though they'd proof read all their tweets rather than starting to read them all out!

Flashheart

« Reply #371 on: Thursday, November 22, 2012, 11:04:37 »

We should start trolling the adver call in.
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #372 on: Thursday, November 22, 2012, 11:12:52 »

We should start trolling the adver call in.
Surely it's self-trolling? It'd be like trying to satirise Sarah Palin
Notts red

Ignore
« Reply #373 on: Thursday, November 22, 2012, 13:10:38 »

Just noticed Douglas will miss their home game v Sheff United this weekend as he picked up his fifth yellow against us.
A Gent Orange

Ignore
« Reply #374 on: Thursday, November 22, 2012, 13:21:13 »

Surely it's self-trolling? It'd be like trying to satirise Sarah Palin

But doesn't a troll have to know they are a troll to troll? Otherwise aren't they just a fucking idiot?
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 24 [25] 26   Go Up
Print
Jump to: