Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 7   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Whats the best exercise for weightloss  (Read 16607 times)
Sippo
Living in the 80s

I ain't gettin on no plane fool

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Wednesday, October 17, 2012, 18:39:33 »

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Grenade-Detonator-Thermogenic-Management-Capsules/dp/B0037R7X8U

All natural, but help you cut down portion size. I still play football and squash and these help speed up metabolism. I've lost two stone in 2 months.

If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit...
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Wednesday, October 17, 2012, 18:44:09 »

Shin splints are a real pain (literally) and are the main reason I took up cycling because I just couldn't run any decent distance. Stretching my calf muscles for 20 minutes or so before running helped a little but just delayed the onset of the pain for a little longer really. If I'd stuck to the stretching exercises a bit more and bought some decent shoes & orthotics I probably could've cured it.
Bewster

We fucking love you Gumbo!

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Wednesday, October 17, 2012, 18:45:38 »

Should really fat people run though?

I cant run very far ,I did start doing Couch to 5k a while back  but my Shins really hurt.

Get fitted for proper running shoes at Run Swindon in Old Town

Start off by the run/walk programme for beginners on the Runners World website - you soon progress, just stay with it.
Samdy Gray

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Wednesday, October 17, 2012, 18:51:10 »

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Grenade-Detonator-Thermogenic-Management-Capsules/dp/B0037R7X8U

All natural, but help you cut down portion size. I still play football and squash and these help speed up metabolism. I've lost two stone in 2 months.

And as soon as you stop taking the pills the caffeine & phenylalanine works its way out of your system, your metabolism slows again and the weight piles back on.
Sippo
Living in the 80s

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Wednesday, October 17, 2012, 18:52:42 »

Only piles on if you let it. Healthy eating and all that.

If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit...
jutty274

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: Wednesday, October 17, 2012, 18:54:05 »

Unprotected gay sex is good for weight loss, well the aids part is.
Flashheart

« Reply #21 on: Wednesday, October 17, 2012, 18:54:39 »

That grenade detonator sounds fun. Have you tried snorting it?
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: Wednesday, October 17, 2012, 18:58:19 »

Unprotected gay sex is good for weight loss, well the aids part is.

I dont think Aids confined to unprotected gay sex... and if i could get sex i wouldnt have to go on a diet.

/
W56196272
Sippo
Living in the 80s

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: Wednesday, October 17, 2012, 18:58:30 »

No but it comes with a free sample of their other product. A powder which you mix with water before 'working out'. That stuff is mental and spaces you out. Not to be had 5 hours before sleep!

Samdy Gray

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: Wednesday, October 17, 2012, 18:59:16 »

Only piles on if you let it. Healthy eating and all that.

Or better still, just do it with healthy eating in the first place.

Sippo
Living in the 80s

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: Wednesday, October 17, 2012, 19:01:04 »

That's the plan, this just quick starts it.

wiggy
Whippet fancying, T-shirt flogging cunt

Whippet Fancier

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: Wednesday, October 17, 2012, 19:02:10 »

Or better still, just do it with healthy eating in the first place.

This - and avoid high impact stuff like running until you have lost a bit. Walking more might not sound very macho, but it will do the trick and start getting your heart ready for the more strenuous stuff.

Thank [insert deity of choice] for beer and peanuts
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: Wednesday, October 17, 2012, 19:03:54 »

This - and avoid high impact stuff like running until you have lost a bit. Walking more might not sound very macho, but it will do the trick and start getting your heart ready for the more strenuous stuff.

Walking to start with will help your knees/cankles too.

Things get better but they never get good
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #28 on: Wednesday, October 17, 2012, 19:05:34 »

No but it comes with a free sample of their other product. A powder which you mix with water before 'working out'. That stuff is mental and spaces you out. Not to be had 5 hours before sleep!

The pre-workout drinks are mad. The amounts of stimulants in them I would take for a good time, not to boost energy.
Samdy Gray

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: Wednesday, October 17, 2012, 19:11:43 »

That's the plan, this just quick starts it.

Have you not considered that you just eating smaller portions may have been the main contributor to your weight loss?

The pre-workout drinks are mad. The amounts of stimulants in them I would take for a good time, not to boost energy.

Makes me laugh the amount of people you see in a gym pouring gallons of calorific energy drinks down their necks, do 30 minutes on the treadmill and leave having probably ingested more calories than they've expended.

Anything under two hours and you really don't need any supplements. Water for hydration and that's it. Over two hours maybe some high GI carbs like a banana or an energy gel and then maybe an electrolyte replacement drink after the workout.

The only people who should be taking drinks/supplements before workouts are those looking to build muscle.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 7   Go Up
Print
Jump to: