Pages: 1 ... 20 21 22 [23] 24 25   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Adver News: Apologise or get out  (Read 55225 times)
Benzel

Ignore
« Reply #330 on: Tuesday, September 4, 2012, 08:23:34 »

Sorry, which bit was crazy?  Subbing someone he thought was underperforming?  That's madness, madness I tell ya!

Haha exactly. Those are the people he's referring to.

I really don't give a shit what he's said. If you're gonna cry sack him for making a decision regarding his team then I'd rather you fucked off too.

Is your cat making too much noise all the time?
Flashheart

« Reply #331 on: Tuesday, September 4, 2012, 08:28:51 »

Must admit that I though the sub was a bit nuts to begin with. When it emerged it wasn't for 'making a mistake', however, it seemed more rational.
Benzel

Ignore
« Reply #332 on: Tuesday, September 4, 2012, 08:33:00 »

Must admit that I though the sub was a bit nuts to begin with. When it emerged it wasn't for 'making a mistake', however, it seemed more rational.

Likewise, when it was coming through on Twitter I just had my head in my hands but it all made sense in the end.
I don't agree with the public slating at the end and the Pox comment wasn't needed but I'd rather have Di Canio leading us upwards than having him fuck off.

Is your cat making too much noise all the time?
Dozno9

« Reply #333 on: Tuesday, September 4, 2012, 08:43:48 »

Jeremy Wray is without doubt the best chairman we have ever had IMO.

That's what I was going to write but without doing Wray down that's not a hard accolade to have. However, I think it's going to be terribly difficult to find someone better.
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #334 on: Tuesday, September 4, 2012, 08:46:55 »

That's what I was going to write but without doing Wray down that's not a hard accolade to have. However, I think it's going to be terribly difficult to find someone better.
Thats very true, not a massively difficult act to follow but in saying that he is one of the best things to ever happen to this club.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
ghanimah

Ignore
« Reply #335 on: Tuesday, September 4, 2012, 08:48:19 »

If you haven't already, I'd strongly recommend everyone takes a look at the latest article on the Washbag.

Paolo di Canio's Uncertainty Principle

If there is a better summing up of the big man's approach out there, I'll be amazed.

That is a great read and as it rightly, and worryingly, notes Di Canio has yet to fall out with the board. It would seem to be only a matter of time, and there'll only be one winner in that one.

"We perform the duties of freemen; we must have the privileges of freemen ..."
Flashheart

« Reply #336 on: Tuesday, September 4, 2012, 08:50:37 »

That is a great read and as it rightly, and worryingly, notes Di Canio has yet to fall out with the board. It would seem to be only a matter of time, and there'll only be one winner in that one.

Maybe he has fallen out with the board.

(Not at the present time, I mean in the past. No need to panic)
ghanimah

Ignore
« Reply #337 on: Tuesday, September 4, 2012, 09:03:22 »

Maybe he has fallen out with the board.

(Not at the present time, I mean in the past. No need to panic)

I'm not aware he has, aside from the Rovers' game away which was more of a hissy fit than a falling out. I mean one where it drags on for days when our very compliant board reach a point where they have to say no can do.

"We perform the duties of freemen; we must have the privileges of freemen ..."

Ignore
« Reply #338 on: Tuesday, September 4, 2012, 09:07:02 »

Oh and Steve Claridge is still an utter cock.
why?
Peter Venkman

« Reply #339 on: Tuesday, September 4, 2012, 09:11:36 »

why?
He always comes accross as "holier than thou" and he knows everything about football and football management, wierd for such a failed ex manager who is unlikely to get another football job IMO. He never has a good thing to say about Swindon, pretty much ever, and I don't think he has ever forgiven the club for not appointing him manager a few years back when he went public about his interview with us.

I also very much disagree with a lot of what he says and find him pretty much unlikeable as a person.

Ignore
« Reply #340 on: Tuesday, September 4, 2012, 09:14:10 »

He always comes accross as "holier than thou" and he knows everything about football and football management, wierd for such a failed ex manager who is unlikely to get another football job IMO. He never has a good thing to say about Swindon, pretty much ever, and I don't think he has ever forgiven the club for not appointing him manager a few years back when he went public about his interview with us.

I also very much disagree with a lot of what he says and find him pretty much unlikeable as a person.
oh. Don't see it myself and think he's alright
Peter Venkman

« Reply #341 on: Tuesday, September 4, 2012, 09:17:38 »

oh. Don't see it myself and think he's alright
Just not a man I have ever warmed to in any way.

And thats not going by his performances against us either, he almost always scored against us when he played. I just find myself not agreeing with him at all.

kerry red

« Reply #342 on: Tuesday, September 4, 2012, 09:46:42 »

Fuck me - he's giving another interview on SSN in a minute.

WTF he going to rant on about this time!
Flashheart

« Reply #343 on: Tuesday, September 4, 2012, 09:48:59 »

May I suggest you listen to the interview first before freaking out. Just a suggestion like.
kerry red

« Reply #344 on: Tuesday, September 4, 2012, 09:52:11 »

Phew - almost calm today
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 22 [23] 24 25   Go Up
Print
Jump to: