Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: The Paolo Di Canio Column - BBC?!  (Read 16943 times)
Costanza

Ignore
« Reply #60 on: Saturday, September 1, 2012, 09:42:02 »

I wouldn't be ecstatic if Oxford United were 'in' with the national press. I'd deal with it and wouldn't throw any social media hissy fits though.
fittons_coaching_badge

Ignore
« Reply #61 on: Thursday, September 6, 2012, 14:51:32 »

http://www.kumb.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=137927&start=460

A Paolo thread from the West Ham forum.  Along but amusing read of there take on Paolo and his antics over the last 15 months.

In a nutshell, most think he's a lunatic but his mental state means he is unlikely to make it to the top of the management tree unless a club is willing to take the mother of risks!
kerry red

« Reply #62 on: Thursday, September 6, 2012, 14:59:21 »

It wont end with him getting poached - it'll be him walking out in a major hissy fit.

Everyone can see it coming.

Lunatic he may be, but he has given our football club the mother of a high profile.

The antics of last season, which were seen by the fans as amusing passion, are now beginning to get on people's tits.
walcot red

Ignore
« Reply #63 on: Thursday, September 6, 2012, 15:00:12 »

That whole situation got us talking about Paolo and not the poor performance against Preston, and it worked to a degree. No-one has really mentioned the performance in any of threads I've read online.
Bathtime

Ignore
« Reply #64 on: Thursday, September 6, 2012, 15:04:39 »

Spot on..... Clap

Bathtime
kerry red

« Reply #65 on: Thursday, September 6, 2012, 15:05:13 »

Still lost last night, though.

Maybe the initial effect of his 'methods' are wearing off on the players
fittons_coaching_badge

Ignore
« Reply #66 on: Thursday, September 6, 2012, 15:10:08 »

Too many players .. He resembles a child in a sweet shop at times.  Does he know his best team?

I reckon we will see at least another 5 coming in, in the January window! And probably a few loans before then!
walcot red

Ignore
« Reply #67 on: Thursday, September 6, 2012, 15:12:21 »

I think we missed Ritchie last night, didn't sound like we had many crosses going into the box.
Flashheart

« Reply #68 on: Thursday, September 6, 2012, 15:12:21 »

Fuck me.

Two losses and it's doom and gloom. Have a word.
london_red

Ignore
« Reply #69 on: Thursday, September 6, 2012, 15:12:31 »

That whole situation got us talking about Paolo and not the poor performance against Preston, and it worked to a degree. No-one has really mentioned the performance in any of threads I've read online.

Believe DV amongst others has made a similar point before, if it's intentional to any degree it has had the desired effect.

Beat Orient Saturday and he'll be the best thing since sliced bread again to the thisis crowd anyway.
Swindon Please Win

Ignore
« Reply #70 on: Thursday, September 6, 2012, 15:13:19 »

Still lost last night, though.

Maybe the initial effect of his 'methods' are wearing off on the players

Yep, back to back defeats. Paolo has lost it. Sack him now.
walcot red

Ignore
« Reply #71 on: Thursday, September 6, 2012, 15:14:37 »

If two losses are now seen as a 'crisis' then we've come along way from the proper crisises of the past. we were never going to win them all.
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #72 on: Thursday, September 6, 2012, 15:18:07 »

Believe DV amongst others has made a similar point before, if it's intentional to any degree it has had the desired effect.

Beat Orient Saturday and he'll be the best thing since sliced bread again to the thisis crowd anyway.

I don't buy all the positive press that sliced bread gets personally.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
fittons_coaching_badge

Ignore
« Reply #73 on: Thursday, September 6, 2012, 15:18:44 »

I didnt mean to post the link to start up a Paolo out campaign.  More to get a flavour of what the fans at a club at which PDC is a legend make of it, as a club where Paolo could most likely go.

I just found it a change from the attitude of most league 1/2 clubs where he is scum end of.  They came up with a number of PDC pros and Cons from an outsiders view.
kerry red

« Reply #74 on: Thursday, September 6, 2012, 15:22:06 »

Jeez - nobody's mentioned Paolo out - least of all me

Just putting forward a theory on why the players have thrown in a couple of poor performances.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6   Go Up
Print
Jump to: