Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Morning Everyone - New member seeking help!!  (Read 2131 times)
Ardiles

Stirlingshire Reds

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Tuesday, August 21, 2012, 08:30:59 »

Two clubs evolving in Bristol is an accident of history that every Town fan should be grateful for.  How long is it now since there has been a top division there?  Thirty years?  I'm not sure I can think of anywhere bigger than Bristol that hasn't been represented by a team in the top division for as long as that.

I'm sure you'll find a good few takers in time, STFCDyson.
Stfcdyson

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Tuesday, August 21, 2012, 08:33:42 »

They were developing the toaster around 10 years ago when i worked for them, uses Halogen Lights or something like that, so you can do your toast and grow your weed all in one foul swoop

Welcome to the TEF Dyson, I wont call you a cunt as nobody ever called me one

Thank mate, but if you want to call me a cunt then go for it! Iv been called a lot worse!
pumbaa
Ha, no cunt in my title anymore. Oh.....

Fartmeister

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Tuesday, August 21, 2012, 08:38:45 »

I work in Bristol. But I then get to leave at the end of the day. Not sure that's much help really....
Shaw Rosso

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Tuesday, August 21, 2012, 08:39:54 »

They were developing the toaster around 10 years ago when i worked for them, uses Halogen Lights or something like that, so you can do your toast and grow your weed all in one foul swoop

Welcome to the TEF Dyson, I wont call you a cunt as nobody ever called me one

Thank mate, but if you want to call me a cunt then go for it! Iv been called a lot worse!

Smiley
Stfcdyson

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Tuesday, August 21, 2012, 08:40:09 »

Ardiles, i have this arguement at work on a daily basis with the clueless rovers and city.

They way the shity fans go on about their success and greatness is very amusing!! From what the say, if you didnt know better, you would have thought they had won the champions league! Absolutly Clueless,

As for rovers, well i live close to their ground and to be honest i do feel sorry for them a little bit, i watched them a couple of times last season and its awful stuff, rumors have it that they give fans a free neck brace with every season ticket!!
Shaw Rosso

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: Tuesday, August 21, 2012, 08:43:24 »

I work in Bristol. But I then get to leave at the end of the day. Not sure that's much help really....

That's much like a prisoner being allowed home every night
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: Tuesday, August 21, 2012, 08:45:16 »

Rovers are getting a brand new stadium soon and City seem to be going nowhere but backwards. It wouldn't surprise me in say 4 or 5 seasons that Rovers are a Championship side and City are struggling in League 1 with financial difficulties.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: Tuesday, August 21, 2012, 10:28:34 »

City were very nearly in the same division as us this year - still not really sure how they escaped. Oh, and of course there was the game last season when we outclassed them. Their forum was in meltdown after that one, great entertainment.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: