Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: All inclusive holidays for families  (Read 20019 times)
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: Tuesday, July 31, 2012, 19:02:49 »

Like I say we were lucky that our in laws are working class scum so they could afford to take us, as at the time we wouldn't have been able to afford it. Actually I doubt we would now with one little one and one on the way.
Barry Scott

« Reply #31 on: Tuesday, July 31, 2012, 19:04:17 »

I'm planning on holidaying later in the year and I think I'll have a butchers at an all inclusive. I don't really drink though, so I can't help thinking I'd save money avoiding all inclusive, anyone know?
walcot red

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: Tuesday, July 31, 2012, 19:07:34 »

I drink very rarely, but you'll defiantly get your monies worth, if the foods nice you can try everything.
Sippo
Living in the 80s

I ain't gettin on no plane fool

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: Tuesday, July 31, 2012, 19:10:19 »

On an all inclusive is it literally you can eat and drink whatever and whenever you want or are there 'rules'?

If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit...
walcot red

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: Tuesday, July 31, 2012, 19:12:20 »

On an all inclusive is it literally you can eat and drink whatever and whenever you want or are there 'rules'?

I think the only rules to all inc holiday, are no alcohol for under 16's that was a rule for the place I stayed while in Greece.
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: Tuesday, July 31, 2012, 19:13:31 »

Depends on where you go Sippo. Obviously the more you pay the less restrictions there are. The Rui Palace had spirits in the room, free minibar, stocked up twice a day (if needed). One bar was open til 12, another one later. Champagne included - with breakfast if wanted. No restrictions on local/imported produce.

Other resorts (like the one we went to in Hurghada, Egypt, will only supply local spirits as all inclusive, so JD, Smirnoff wouldn't be included. And some charge more for certain restaurants.
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: Tuesday, July 31, 2012, 19:49:52 »

At our in all in Mexico, we had 5 restaurants to choose from and one buffet style. Food was superb as was the drink at the pool side bar, and the choice of spirits in our room was great, if you're into that kind of thing.

We had similar in Cuba. One main buffet style restaurant with 4 or 5 a la carte.

Ours was pretty much whatever and whenever. There was a 24hr snack bar that served food & drink.

Flashheart

« Reply #37 on: Tuesday, July 31, 2012, 19:50:41 »

At our in all in Mexico, we had 5 restaurants to choose from and one buffet style. Food was superb as was the drink at the pool side bar, and the choice of spirits in our room was great, if you're into that kind of thing.

And us peasant class chavs don't mind spending a little extra by going out for a few meals off resort site to sample the local hospitality. ;-)

Would have no problem in going back there anytime!

ํThe battered tortillas were to your liking then?  Wink
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: Tuesday, July 31, 2012, 19:54:49 »

ํThe battered tortillas were to your liking then?  Wink

Oh yes, and the on tap irn bru was a lovely surprise.
Flashheart

« Reply #39 on: Tuesday, July 31, 2012, 19:58:31 »

Double post
« Last Edit: Tuesday, July 31, 2012, 20:01:14 by Flashheart » Logged
Flashheart

« Reply #40 on: Tuesday, July 31, 2012, 19:59:24 »

I can't get irn-bru out here. Not seen it in years

Is it still in production? Or have they run out of girders?
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: Tuesday, July 31, 2012, 20:01:38 »

It was 10 years ago but I went to Blackpool on my stag weekend. We went to a lapdance club that had Iron Bru on tap. Classy.
dporter

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: Tuesday, July 31, 2012, 20:06:35 »

I must be extra working class, going all inclusive to Egypt and Morocco this year Smiley

Went to Tunisia last year all inc and that was fairly cheap, catered for children and is still the Med.
Flashheart

« Reply #43 on: Tuesday, July 31, 2012, 20:07:33 »

Bet it won't have irn-bru on tap though

janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: Tuesday, July 31, 2012, 20:10:54 »

I must be extra working class, going all inclusive to Egypt and Morocco this year Smiley

Went to Tunisia last year all inc and that was fairly cheap, catered for children and is still the Med.

If you dress those holidays up as some kind of Arab spring pilgrimage you might just get away with it!!

Irn bru's still available, and still out selling Coca-cola, well north of the border, so I'm led to believe.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Up
Print
Jump to: