Pages: 1 ... 13 14 15 [16] 17   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: England vs Shevchenko Official Matchday thread  (Read 76886 times)
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #225 on: Thursday, June 21, 2012, 19:23:09 »

Don't understand Caddiff, it is shitty.
walcot red

Ignore
« Reply #226 on: Thursday, June 21, 2012, 19:37:55 »

Edinburgh's a great city to visit. Along with Cardiff and Bath, my favourite UK city.

I do like Bath, Its a lovely little city. The only problem I have with Bath is the fucking huge hill I have to go up every bloody day to work. aside from that though its got a fair bit to do.
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #227 on: Thursday, June 21, 2012, 19:46:24 »

I do like Bath, Its a lovely little city. The only problem I have with Bath is the fucking huge hill I have to go up every bloody day to work. aside from that though its got a fair bit to do.

Worst thing about Bath is the traffic getting in. Which is why it's always good to take the train, then you can have a few pints during your visit.
Freddies Ferret

« Reply #228 on: Thursday, June 21, 2012, 19:51:52 »

Used to live in Bath and loved it although there is no decent nightclub
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #229 on: Thursday, June 21, 2012, 19:53:56 »

Worst thing about Bath is the traffic getting in. Which is why it's always good to take the train, then you can have a few pints during your visit.

Working in Chippenham is good for this if we go out after work. Hop on the train to bath, get bladdered, hop on the train to Swindon.
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #230 on: Thursday, June 21, 2012, 19:57:48 »

Used to live in Bath and loved it although there is no decent nightclub

Always liked the pubs, but clubs were always a bit boring. Po Na Na's back in the day was good, used to like having a pissed up chat with Victor Ubogu (sp).
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #231 on: Thursday, June 21, 2012, 19:58:32 »

Whilst we are on the subject of places to see. I have booked a hotel in Stratford on Avon for my gf's birthday. I was trying to get somewhere nice in the Cotswolds but the Olympic Torch is in the vicinity and there wasn't a lot about.

Anyhoo, what is Stratford like? Much to see and do?

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #232 on: Thursday, June 21, 2012, 20:17:34 »

Shakespeare's town. Thats about it.

You could come to chipping norton and go on the lash with me and ralphy
Bob's Orange

Ignore
« Reply #233 on: Thursday, June 21, 2012, 20:18:49 »

Shakespeare's town. Thats about it.

You could come to chipping norton and go on the lash with me and ralphy

Its supposed to be a romantic day/night away with the missus, not a piss up with fellow Town fans!! Smiley

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #234 on: Thursday, June 21, 2012, 20:30:06 »

Went there for an anniversary weekend a fair few years ago. Went on a bus tour, saw some street entertainers, went to Coventry shopping!

It was a fairly nice place to walk round, struggling to remember much,...
Ginginho

Ignore
« Reply #235 on: Thursday, June 21, 2012, 20:33:06 »

Its supposed to be a romantic day/night away with the missus, not a piss up with fellow Town fans!! Smiley

It wouldn't so much be a piss up with Tans and Ralphy, more like a double date Smiley
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #236 on: Thursday, June 21, 2012, 20:48:44 »

Much ado about nothing.   I did once shag a posh bird in a tent on the race course, after I'd cycled to Stratford from Swindon, which was a fun thing to do  Smiley
Bob's Orange

Ignore
« Reply #237 on: Thursday, June 21, 2012, 20:55:20 »

Went there for an anniversary weekend a fair few years ago. Went on a bus tour, saw some street entertainers, went to Coventry shopping!

It was a fairly nice place to walk round, struggling to remember much,...

Fairly nice place to walk around ticks the box. Was in Dubrovnik last week, so I am expecting something similar!

tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #238 on: Thursday, June 21, 2012, 20:59:34 »

It wouldn't so much be a piss up with Tans and Ralphy, more like a double date Smiley

Cunt
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #239 on: Thursday, June 21, 2012, 21:16:54 »

As this has turned into a Scotland tourism thread, has anyone done Shetland? Planning to visit next year. I also love Wales. Pembrokeshire is amazing.

I went to Stratford twice when I lived in Warwickshire. Once as a tourist, felt it was a bit false and tacky and couldn't stand the fact everywhere you went was literally swarming with tourists who had cameras as big as their upper torso. Don't go to Coventry. It's a horrible and awful place.
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 15 [16] 17   Go Up
Print
Jump to: